iWeb 09 Problems

null_x86

6 posts in this topic

I just installed iPC 10.5.6 (kalyway 10.5.2 wasnt cutting it for me) and then iLife 09. Everything is working in iLife, albeit a bit slow when running on one core, but nonetheless working. Then I tried to open iWeb. It opens and goes to the select Template page just fine, but when it gets to the actual edit page, nothing shows up. When you move your mouse it acts as though theres content there, but it wont show it. Help please? This is so far my only issue with this install of OSX86...

• 2 months later...
Weird, I don't seem to have any issues on iPC 10.5.6. Is QE/CI enabled for you guys?

Cheers

It says its enabled in OSX Tools, but i doubt it is. No resolution so far, Im getting an iMac for college so ill take the retail disk and try that, my copy was a pirate version, so that could be the cause...

It says its enabled in OSX Tools, but i doubt it is. No resolution so far, Im getting an iMac for college so ill take the retail disk and try that, my copy was a pirate version, so that could be the cause...

I did a clean install of iPC 10.5.6 and got everything working except QE, and installed iLife 09, and its still doing it. When I opened the tab for the upload settings, it flashed black, so I would assume its either a driver issue or QE not working. For some reason most 3D stuff doesnt work, fullscreen flash is laggy, so Im assuming im running off of a bad driver. Anyone got a confirmed Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 128MB Driver? I would assume that anyone else having the issue with iWeb should be having some QE issues as well. Go into OSX86 tools and Enable QE if not already and see if that helps.

I did a clean install of iPC 10.5.6 and got everything working except QE, and installed iLife 09, and its still doing it. When I opened the tab for the upload settings, it flashed black, so I would assume its either a driver issue or QE not working. For some reason most 3D stuff doesnt work, fullscreen flash is laggy, so Im assuming im running off of a bad driver. Anyone got a confirmed Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 128MB Driver? I would assume that anyone else having the issue with iWeb should be having some QE issues as well. Go into OSX86 tools and Enable QE if not already and see if that helps.

Never mind - solution found - its a QE issue.