First successful install but problem with tri-boot

Syndicated32

2 posts in this topic

After countless searches on google and on hackintosh forums I am still having an issue with tripple boot. Before I get straight to the question I will list my hardware specs along with what I have done so far. I currently own an Acer Aspire One A150. Before I had even attempted to use the Ideneb V1.4 (10.5.5) I had Windows XP Pro and Backtrack 3 (It is a linux distro for some of those who might not know) installed dual booted. This was a ghost image that my friend had given me and it had lilo boot loader which is a boot manager. Anyways after installing the Ideneb v1.4 It is managing to see and let me boot into XP pro & leopard but my backtrack 3 is no where to be found well its there but whatever over wrote the boat loader won't see it. So my question is how can I get back back track 3? Will it need to be re-installed or how can I edit a boot loader? Also I was thinking about doing ubuntu as well and would the ubuntu grub loader be able to see my Hackintosh ? Arg I'm so close but atleast i'm happy to finally get my hackintosh up and running. Also If needed I can upload a picture.