aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11 posts in this topic

After 5 warnings placed on your account you will be banned from accessing the forum.

Last try, please let me know if you can or not. I've tryied to respect everyone here.

maybe somtimes my bad english expression can make missundertand.

No possibility for me to joke without being objet of bad joke; vicious joke.

I don't take pleasure hurting others and i don't woke up morning to {censored} on others

Editing my post is my right and as for now i don't spam but it can comes if i think you take pleasure to let me in this position.

Maybe i suck, maybe i'm not a good person but i'm able de look at me and recognize my faults. what about you?

Every time i've asked for help no one has responded to me or it was few people.

Other has take pleasure to make me pass for unclever person.

So only developpers or coders are clever? and would you appreciate?

PS:I don't forget there's some tolerant poeple here like Slice who respond me even if i tell bad things. Macgirl who stay polite with me when i ask some thing i shouldn't ask...

And i sure forget few others but human retains the things that hurt

@ U.C. : I don't understand the meaning, sorry

@ Synaesthesia and staff:

My apologizes for persons like you who are not concerned.

To admin and moderator too.

// Just to say I don't want to pester you

I know it could be difficult to understand me cause i have complicated minds/spirit.

I understand some can be bored of reading me. Like i said i take no pleasure in that.

// I know i am not perfect and i will always be the bloody idiot of some.

My goal is not to inspire you pity. Let me please some dignity, it's may be all i have.

I don't want to talk about me anymore but be sure that some things could explain my doings.

// I don't need someone to be gentle with me if it's still for makes troubles.

Yes i have internet but not my line so please don't block my ip cause other people here are respectfull and happy to use your site. Don't want to them to be furious against me.

// yesterday i cannot acces to forum after i post this message that's why i say this

bye

@ someone: please stop attack me cause you don't know who you are attacking

like i said the line is not mine. the person who own this line is far more better like me

It's just a gentle warning cause if you go on he will see and take time to block you or more.

He has made studies in informatics and electronics but also in servicing.

You have been warned, now it's no longer my problem. i's just an advice you take it or you ignore it but you assume consequences of your acts.

// message to an unknown person who has attacked my PC several times since about one week. this person is quite good cause he can hang the whole system or blank my screen

So was telling him that my internet connexion is owned by another person.

If the person who attack me want to play with the one who own the line; he can...

Do you understand at least a word now? or you do it on purpose?

Any topic which is titled "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" clearly has no serious purpose of any kind. And from the replies on this topic I can see no one has any idea what it's about either.

If you have an issue with warnings or bans on this site, please contact an Admin.

PS: I can see in your post history you it seems have a condition where you seem compelled to make nonsense posts filled only with "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk", "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ', etc. I'm not in the habit of banning people and like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But let this be a warning now. Stop the foolishness!