Selling Ultimate Mac OS X PC/Ulitmate Gaming PC 800 USD!

iSIKH

13 posts in this topic

It is a custom built gaming PC it looks like an Alienware case and it has blue lighting with a external switch it can be turned off or on.

SPECS:

3 GIG RAM! Awesome vista experience

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHZ 2 CORES! (VERY FAST)

TWO hard drives one of them a 160 GB and a 120 GB!

Graphics card is a beast: Nvidia 9800 GTX+ BY PNY!!

Contact me for any other details...ALSO this comes installed with Vista ULTIMATE! (Note: I lost the actual CD case so I cannot provide the serial however I can give you this PC preinstalled with Ubuntu 8.10 or 8.04) Also you can make this a hackintosh aka install mac on it Everything works INCLUDING AUDIO using the Kalyway torrent! but this is not suggested for it is illegal...http://thevistaforums.com/style_emoticons/default/pirate.gif

Belkin N1 wireless network card with 3 external antennas!! You can use Ethernet also if you want.

650 WATT PSU!

No warranty on the PC from me because there is nothing wrong with it at all. I can post pics if you want me too. Any more info needed just ask! THIS IS ONLY 4-6 MONTHS OLD!

This can handle any game on high including crysis with a nice FPS. The GFX card is very Overclockable. I have the original box for it that has a 3 year warranty..It is a PC that can handle pretty much anything.

PM for any info wanted..I can ship anywhere in the US I can ship it with Kalyway 10.5.6 if not allowed..sorry.

image071uk7.jpg

image072vh3.jpg

image073qa6.jpg

image074ta4.jpg

image075aa4.jpg

image076rm3.jpg

image077ba7.jpg

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS~!!!!!!!!!!

If you have Vista installed on it right now you can use Jellybean Magic Keyfinder to find your serial number.

Thanks but I don't have the liscense which is in the box so I can't sell it with vista anyways unless the buyer doesn't care.

Guest BuildSmart
It is a custom built gaming PC it looks like an Alienware case and it has blue lighting with a external switch it can be turned off or on.

SPECS:

3 GIG RAM! Awesome vista experience

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHZ 2 CORES! (VERY FAST)

TWO hard drives one of them a 160 GB and a 120 GB!

Graphics card is a beast: Nvidia 9800 GTX+ BY PNY!!

Contact me for any other details...ALSO this comes installed with Vista ULTIMATE! (Note: I lost the actual CD case so I cannot provide the serial however I can give you this PC preinstalled with Ubuntu 8.10 or 8.04) Also you can make this a hackintosh aka install mac on it Everything works INCLUDING AUDIO using the Kalyway torrent! but this is not suggested for it is illegal...http://thevistaforums.com/style_emoticons/default/pirate.gif

Belkin N1 wireless network card with 3 external antennas!! You can use Ethernet also if you want.

650 WATT PSU!

No warranty on the PC from me because there is nothing wrong with it at all. I can post pics if you want me too. Any more info needed just ask! THIS IS ONLY 4-6 MONTHS OLD!

This can handle any game on high including crysis with a nice FPS. The GFX card is very Overclockable. I have the original box for it that has a 3 year warranty..It is a PC that can handle pretty much anything.

PM for any info wanted..I can ship anywhere in the US I can ship it with Kalyway 10.5.6 if not allowed..sorry.

image071uk7.jpg

image072vh3.jpg

image073qa6.jpg

image074ta4.jpg

image075aa4.jpg

image076rm3.jpg

image077ba7.jpg

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS~!!!!!!!!!!

You seemed to have left out some important information like what motherboard is in this, what speed is the memory, make and model of the HD's, DVD Burner make and model.

The CPU is considered slow in the Core 2 world and can be bought new off of ebay for less than $100.00 USD.

The hard drives have little value cause a new 500GB drive is less than $100.00 USD.

Memory is also cheap, PC2-6400 1GB memory is less than $20.00.

The video card had some potential but it's now used so it's value has dropped.

The case with fancy lights has little value itself unless you one of those guys who likes to look at fancy lights.

You say you lost the CD case for Vista but imply that Vista DVD will be included because you don't claim the DVD is missing only the case with the product key.

You say you will pre-install and deliver with an illegal copy of OS X.

$800.00 USD based on the listed hardware is unrealistic, it's now a used computer and since the parts seem to be inexpensive (not like a Q6700, a BadAxe 2 with a Pioneer 111D burner and 2 500GB HD's) getting half of what you ask might be a little more realistic if it's got decent memory and a decent motherboard.

As soon as you provide the missing details I'll make a serious offer.

You seemed to have left out some important information like what motherboard is in this, what speed is the memory, make and model of the HD's, DVD Burner make and model.

The CPU is considered slow in the Core 2 world and can be bought new off of ebay for less than $100.00 USD.

The hard drives have little value cause a new 500GB drive is less than $100.00 USD.

Memory is also cheap, PC2-6400 1GB memory is less than $20.00.

The video card had some potential but it's now used so it's value has dropped.

The case with fancy lights has little value itself unless you one of those guys who likes to look at fancy lights.

You say you lost the CD case for Vista but imply that Vista DVD will be included because you don't claim the DVD is missing only the case with the product key.

You say you will pre-install and deliver with an illegal copy of OS X.

$800.00 USD based on the listed hardware is unrealistic, it's now a used computer and since the parts seem to be inexpensive (not like a Q6700, a BadAxe 2 with a Pioneer 111D burner and 2 500GB HD's) getting half of what you ask might be a little more realistic if it's got decent memory and a decent motherboard.

As soon as you provide the missing details I'll make a serious offer.

You are quite right and that is exactly why I said I am open to offers. The mobo is a Intel DG965WH...I will not deliver with OS X as I stated...Well the Vista CD would obviously be in the case I lost..it has great intel support(the mobo) and can support quad core..The memory is DDR2 SDRAM 667 MHZ give me an offer.

Guest BuildSmart
You are quite right and that is exactly why I said I am open to offers. The mobo is a Intel DG965WH...I will not deliver with OS X as I stated...Well the Vista CD would obviously be in the case I lost..it has great intel support(the mobo) and can support quad core..The memory is DDR2 SDRAM 667 MHZ give me an offer.
You state you will deliver with Kalyway 10.5.6 in your initial post.

You say you will include Vista if the purchaser doesn't care that he doesn't get the DVD.

Based on the lack of hardware information and the information of the listed hardware, the best I could offer would be $250.00 provided the DVD burner is a SONY/NEC/Pioneer product otherwise $225.00

There's nothing here that has any real value, maybe you might have better luck parting it out on ebay.

You state you will deliver with Kalyway 10.5.6 in your initial post.

You say you will include Vista if the purchaser doesn't care that he doesn't get the DVD.

Based on the lack of hardware information and the information of the listed hardware, the best I could offer would be $250.00 provided the DVD burner is a SONY/NEC/Pioneer product otherwise $225.00

There's nothing here that has any real value, maybe you might have better luck parting it out on ebay.

i said seriouys offers what info do u want...im not gonna sell it for 225 if i got an offer of 650 and 675...i want at least 750 for it but ill go with ebay peace

Guest BuildSmart
i said seriouys offers what info do u want...im not gonna sell it for 225 if i got an offer of 650 and 675...i want at least 750 for it but ill go with ebay peace
I shouldn't have to fight to get information about the equipment you are selling, you must be hiding something because I asked you about the hardware and you barely provided information.

My offer was serious, we're talking about a used computer and the value of the parts even new are less than your asking price, if you think you're gonna find someone with a brain willing to pay more that what your box is worth you need a reality check, depreciation on computer equipment is high, anyone looking for the cheap hardware you used could very well buy an OpenPC and add your video card and end up with a better system new for far less.

If you found someone on ebay willing to pay more than $300.00 for cheap and unknown hardware I suggest you take their cash as quickly as possible and hope they don't realize you sold them stuff that isn't worth the money they paid and cancel buying it.

• Like 1

No offense, but I just built a brand new fully compatible hackintosh with a Core2Extreme quad core, 1.5 terabytes, 256 EVGA video card, dual DVD burners, and 8GB ram for less then 650! Prob more like 500 or under with case and powersupply. Your idea of what you will get it WAY TOO HIGH! Sorry....

I shouldn't have to fight to get information about the equipment you are selling, you must be hiding something because I asked you about the hardware and you barely provided information.

My offer was serious, we're talking about a used computer and the value of the parts even new are less than your asking price, if you think you're gonna find someone with a brain willing to pay more that what your box is worth you need a reality check, depreciation on computer equipment is high, anyone looking for the cheap hardware you used could very well buy an OpenPC and add your video card and end up with a better system new for far less.

If you found someone on ebay willing to pay more than $300.00 for cheap and unknown hardware I suggest you take their cash as quickly as possible and hope they don't realize you sold them stuff that isn't worth the money they paid and cancel buying it.

W.e I changed my mind I am not selling it..bUt if I were what didn't I tell you about the hardware?

Guest BuildSmart
W.e I changed my mind I am not selling it..bUt if I were what didn't I tell you about the hardware?
Information on the two HD's not that it's important cause their size makes them value-less and no mention on the DVD.

You just didn't provide enough information and even when asked about stuff you still skirted the questions and provided no information.

Based on the hardware, I would say dump it for whatever you can get and get a BadAxe1 or BadAxe2, you will end up with a far better system that is much more compatible or better yet, keep everything and swap the mobo then dump the 965 mobo for whatever you can get to minimize your losses.

Guest BuildSmart

If it's not for sale or you sold it it would be nice of you to close/mark this thread appropriately.