obama deception

m16

15 posts in this topic

Alex Jones is a sensationalist and a liar. He presents himself as a revolutionary, but he is nothing more than a big mouth and a disgrace.

Just watch the documentary they made about him trying to sneak into that secret bohemian grove place.

Does it really matter which side is more stupid? The fact that both sides are willing to trample on the Constitution to support themselves and special interests should make anyone cringe. I lean more conservative, but I think that issues such as our huge tax code, inflation from the Fed, imperialism, etc. cross party lines.

• 2 weeks later...
Alex Jones is a sensationalist and a liar. He presents himself as a revolutionary, but he is nothing more than a big mouth and a disgrace.

I strongly object to that characterization of Alex Jones, however that misses the point. I would estimate about 75% of the Alex Jones discusses is absolutely true and verifiable. Infowars.com is the only news source that actually covers what is really going on in the USA. Don't let Alex Jones' personality get in the way of the truth. Don't shoot the messenger.

Just watch the documentary they made about him trying to sneak into that secret bohemian grove place.

Do you mean Alex Jones' "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove"? I have watched that, what is it the problem?

What a load of (insert DOGGYPOO.eicon)

SticMAC

Talking out of your a$$ again?

Have you read Webster Tarpley's "Barack H. Obama - The Unauthorzied Biography"? That is the book that Alex Jones' "Obama Deception" is largely based on.

Let's consider the reviews at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-H-Obama-Unaut...7131&sr=8-2

Gee, look what is here. Among other intelligent reviews, a detailed analysis by retired CIA officer Robert D. Steele:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele

Here is Robert D. Steele's reviewer page on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1S8AJIUIO6M9K

Gee, he has written 1,368 book review and is ranked #33 on Amazon.com (and now has left in protest over vote manipulation). Maybe we should see what Robert D. Steele to say about Obama:

I have read a great deal, not just in books, but in articles, online, and so on, and I am fairly persuaded that Barack Obama has not been properly vetted, and that there is a conspiracy of silence that is extraordinarily well-funded.

I am especially troubled by the complete absence of any proof that he actually attended Columbia University; by the very high probability that he was in fact raised as a Muslim (until he returned to the USA); and by the very bad company that he keeps--and here I refer to Zbigniew Brzezinsky, and the Democratic "regulars," not Reverend Wright.

I am also troubled by the fact that most people of color see him for what he appears to be an elitist on the payroll of Wall Street corporations, a "House Negro" in their telling of the story, and hence the ideal "front man" for Wall Street's last great looting of what is left of the American treasury.

This book, which I could not put down once I picked it up, has eleven chapters, and each is incendiary. There are many places where I believe the author--a gifted historian whose integrity is unimpeachable--goes over the top on his political interpretations. A certain amount of filtering is required, but the bottom line for me is clear:

1) Barack Obama's valid US citizenship has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. His current birth certificate may be forged, and he may have lost his original one in the process of renouncing U.S. citizenship upon adoption. At a minimum he would appear to have conflicted loyalties.

2) His early years being raised as a Muslim have been proven by at least one enterprising reporter, but the entire media--a completely controlled enterprise that continues to refuse fully-funded public service advertisements--appears to have been ordered to cover this up.

I am going to have to read this book at least once more. The author provides a wealth of detail along three other paths that are very troubling:

1) Senator Obama is a shameless full-up member of the Chicago crime circles and corruption circles, and has not shirked from their financial sponsorship.

2) Senator Obama does not appear in any Columbia University literature, class photos, and has failed to produce a transcript of his claimed time at Columbia, or proof of graduation. His staff and his biographies are both adamant on not discussing this period in his life.

3) Senator Obama appears to have been groomed for his role, and to be a consummate actor who plays the role he is paid to play.

Does it really matter which side is more stupid? The fact that both sides are willing to trample on the Constitution to support themselves and special interests should make anyone cringe. I lean more conservative, but I think that issues such as our huge tax code, inflation from the Fed, imperialism, etc. cross party lines.

Right, the two party system is a "divide & conquer" strategy. The real issues are off the table.

;)

But it's Alex Jones! Am I really expected to take what he says seriously? When it comes to expanding my knowledge and informing myself, I'd be better to cheat off Jessica Simpson during a physics exam! Alex is an entertainer who has a very narrow target audience... namely the fearful and misinformed. Seriously, he peddles paleoconservative extremism to make a buck. Mr. Jones and his ilk thrive on "absolutes" and feed controversy just so they can turn around, package it up, and sell it back to the masses.

While this production does inspire some meaningful questions, it is so polluted with half-truths and bold face lies, all it manages to do is confuse the issues. In short, it is an ignorant pile of slop! But hey, Americans are bored with rational civil discourse. Either it's wild and crazy sensationalism or it doesn't get heard.

read the topic as 'Obama Decepticon' which would have been {censored} awesome.

instead I am severely dissapointed.

Oh my God, yeah!

But seriously, YOU're severely disappointed? You weren't dumb enough to actually take the time to watch that slop. I so need to get drunk now... those neurons holding its memory need to die!

2) His early years being raised as a Muslim have been proven by at least one enterprising reporter, but the entire media--a completely controlled enterprise that continues to refuse fully-funded public service advertisements--appears to have been ordered to cover this up.

Lol even if he is or used to be a muslim (which hes not) who cares? Seriously what does that matter, freedom of religion. Judge him by his policies.

1) Senator Obama is a shameless full-up member of the Chicago crime circles and corruption circles, and has not shirked from their financial sponsorship.

Good. We need a G in office right now, hopefully he will end prohibition. This is just making Barry O sound like more and more of a badass.

:):D:D:D:D:D

See? Now that's awesome! Far better than the bollocks the others were on about.

But seriously, YOU're severely disappointed? You weren't dumb enough to actually take the time to watch that slop. I so need to get drunk now... those neurons holding its memory need to die!

Nah, I liked it. The second one looks better as well - your just dead inside!