HELP! black screen with white text then reboot

kdawg3696

2 posts in this topic

HELP!!! i think i succesfully installed mac os x86 JaS version 10.4.6 or 10.4.4 i forgot but i get the countdown then the looong fast section of white text on a black screen then it goes compleetly blank and then restarts and does the whole process agian... none other posts seemed to help...

i have it on a single partition in a 120 gb single hdd and my specs are adequet but idk what happened... thanks in advance!

btw, i dont get the grey screen with the apple

Kdawg3696

HELP!!! i think i succesfully installed mac os x86 JaS version 10.4.6 or 10.4.4 i forgot but i get the countdown then the looong fast section of white text on a black screen then it goes compleetly blank and then restarts and does the whole process agian... none other posts seemed to help...

i have it on a single partition in a 120 gb single hdd and my specs are adequet but idk what happened... thanks in advance!

btw, i dont get the grey screen with the apple

Kdawg3696

i forgot not to install the see3 since my processor only supports see2. but i am missing 2 apple audio kexts, i am a noooooooooooob with the inner-workings of mac os x. i also cant get anything but a blinking spotlight icon... no nothing... and if i click it it wont do anything =S