Ban LenochkaMAC, delete all his posts

30 posts in this topic

that might be because no one wants you around pcwiz. but maybe you dont see that yet.

please tell me that was a joke because that is the most untrue statements ever said on this forum. ~PCWiz is a very respected member who helps noobs to take the easy way out instead of begging in the forums for weeks trying to solve 1 problem.

you are no one as well starfox, the only people who like pcwiz are stupid noobs who cant figure {censored} out. I liken pcwiz to a shady drug dealer, he gets other peoples product, cuts it up with {censored} and then resells it at a higher price.

Kiko, if anyone's been seeing a drug dealer i think it's been u mate, lay off the hard stuff!

Guys, sorry nothing was done sooner - LenochkaMAC is banned, posts removed.

Guys, sorry nothing was done sooner - LenochkaMAC is banned, posts removed.

nope, ed, nothing has been removed so far except about 50 of em that i've been removing by hand from part of the apple world (10.5, 10.4, apple computers and hardware). btw, even though i'm supposed to be the responsible moderator for the whole apple world and even see some of my moderators functions, i'm just not allowed to do anything on 'applications', 'mac accessories', 'gadgets and handheld devices' and so on anymore.

anyway, i'd prefer you get rid of those posts with some simple (but working!) sql-query on your side, for deleting them all by hand just sucks and takes a lot of time.

and to all of you: stop acting like kids, will ya?!

thanks.

- aprodigy

stroke,

1) I did this entirely with the authors' permission (some based on their request)

2) Label it as my own? I put the authors' names wherever is possible, download page, about page, readme, notes, every single place I can think of. I CLEARLY state that the original script is not my work

3) Many of my apps are not GUIs for someone else's tool, if you had enough of sense to notice that.

At least I actually try to do something rather than endlessly going around flaming people for no apparent reason, complaining, and posting the most retarded pictures in the universe.

pcwiz: since I've done and mean absolutely nothing to your community here ;)

This is completely off topic and I won't continue this further, here is the last post about this: I'm not trying to be mean, condescending, or aggressive here and I don't have things against you personally, I've just had enough of people saying useless comments and flame wars and all this stuff while its slowing progress on more important things. If you are referring to noobs or something, then just don't forget that you were once a noob too. Everyone has been a noob some time during their life. That's the thing with people. They finally get ahold of things, and then they completely forget that they used to be just like any other (good) noob.

As long as a person does some research, and is trying really hard to make things work, I really don't mind helping. And I don't get why people are treated like that either. A noob today could change the world of OSx86 tomorrow if you know what I mean.

A noob today could change the world of OSx86 tomorrow if you know what I mean.

Not if you always hold their hand, walk them step-by-step through everything with the "Patented (self-proclaimed) PCWIZ One-Click Do Everything For you Installer Thingy that makes coffee too".

This never makes them learn the real unix way of doing things properly.. because they see no need to, and when it breaks they can't fix it, and you get threads upon threads of.. exactly what this entire forum has turned into. The information is plainly available, they just don't want to be bothered searching for it, and clutter up the forums with posts that have been answered literally hundreds of times already.

We need new development, not more and more redundant ways of doing things which are already possible/well known. Quality > Quantity.

Not if you always hold their hand, walk them step-by-step through everything with the "Patented (self-proclaimed) PCWIZ One-Click Do Everything For you Installer Thingy that makes coffee too".

This never makes them learn the real unix way of doing things properly.. because they see no need to, and when it breaks they can't fix it, and you get threads upon threads of.. exactly what this entire forum has turned into. The information is plainly available, they just don't want to be bothered searching for it, and clutter up the forums with posts that have been answered literally hundreds of times already.

We need new development, not more and more redundant ways of doing things which are already possible/well known. Quality > Quantity.

Very well said. Over simplification will be the downfall of OSx86, you get a ton of noobs who can't do so much as think for themselves or do a task without having a fancy GUI guide them along the way or a step by step guide on how to do everything, and they end up way out numbering those who actually contribute to this project.