Blogs for developers on InsanelyMac.com subdomain

Ed

5 posts in this topic

Now that we've successfully launched a WordPress blog for the delivery of news, one idea that's been brought up by staff is the ability for key developers to have their own WordPress blog on a subdomain of InsanelyMac.com.

The blog would be integrated with the forum so that users can have direct access to posts from the blog through the forum, and likewise, any comments made directly on the blog appear in the forum.

I think these blogs for our developers on their own subdomains would give them a great platform to deliver their latest findings and releases - let me know if this is of interest or if anyone's got a better idea and we'll get cracking.

WordPress is a much better blog system than the previous blog system within the forum, both with regards to aesthetics (developers can have their own customs skins) as well as ease of posting content - do you not agree?

Thanks for coming back to me on this and if you've got any ideas you'd like to discuss I'm lurking in the staff forum! :)

Guest Abyssian

Hi Ed,

Nice idea.

Will you also add advertisements directly on the developers blogs to cash in on our personal thoughts? Or will there only be advertisements all over the place in the forum?

Best,

Abyssian

P.s. Sorry if this post sounds a little harsh.

Hi Ed,

Nice idea.

Will you also add advertisements directly on the developers blogs to cash in on our personal thoughts? Or will there only be advertisements all over the place in the forum?

Best,

Abyssian

P.s. Sorry if this post sounds a little harsh.

Abyssian would like to know for the tax information! Nothing personal guys :)