FS White MacBook 2.0 C2D 1.5GB, 160 GB hard drive apple warranty

buldogg

15 posts in this topic

I am selling our extra MacBook like the title says its the 2 GHZ C2D model. It is still under apple warranty until April 2009 from what apples website is saying with the serial number and apple care can be added anytime before then. I am looking to get 700 shipped for this machine. It has normal wear and tear on it nothing major looks like all the rest of the macbooks around this age. When I got the computer the seller did not include the original cds or books just the computer and power cable is all I got,but I will include a copy of Leopard with it I might be able to call apple and see if I can get replacement cds sent to me if its a major problem. If I get the original cds I will keep Leopard. I do have a macbook box that the unit will be shipped in it will be double boxed also. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like pictures I would be happy to email them to anyone interested.

PS Love the new look of the website :)

Put this on hold for me for a few days, there is a big chance I may buy this from you but it maybe a few weeks since I'm waiting for my tax returns. Does the 700 dollar price tag include shipping? If you could, it would be great if you could email me a few pictures of were the wear and tear is cause the pictures you posted you can't really see it.

I have tried to take pictures of it but cant get it to show up. Really its just the normal swirly light scratch marks that all these get no matter how much you take care of it unless it never leaves a desk.

I can wait no problem and yes that price will include shipping

just let me know

I am selling our extra MacBook like the title says its the 2 GHZ C2D model. It is still under apple warranty until April 2009 from what apples website is saying with the serial number and apple care can be added anytime before then. I am looking to get 700 shipped for this machine. It has normal wear and tear on it nothing major looks like all the rest of the macbooks around this age. When I got the computer the seller did not include the original cds or books just the computer and power cable is all I got,but I will include a copy of Leopard with it I might be able to call apple and see if I can get replacement cds sent to me if its a major problem. If I get the original cds I will keep Leopard. I do have a macbook box that the unit will be shipped in it will be double boxed also. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like pictures I would be happy to email them to anyone interested.

PS Love the new look of the website :unsure:

Interested in any trades? I have a ton of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...