Login Problems

bofors

7 posts in this topic

I am not exactly sure what is going on with the forum, however it appears that changes are currently being made and if so that may be the real issue here.

Anyways, I want to report that I had problems both in Safari and FireFox logging into the forum today. The error message I received said something about failing to enter a username (even though I had).

Likewise, when I tried to create a new account to make this post, the forum said that I failed to click the check box to agree to the terms and conditions of the site (again, even though I had).

Obviously, I have no been able to login, so these problems seem to have gone away.

Obviously, I have no been able to login, so these problems seem to have gone away.

^Obviously, I have now been able to login...

--------------

I also want to report posting editing problems. I could not edit the above post, when I clicked the edit button, all I saw was code which I will post.

I also want to report posting editing problems. I could not edit the above post, when I clicked the edit button, all I saw was code which I will post.

Here is the code I see when trying to edit my post:

function () { var G, F, H; var B = this[0], C = this[1], J = this[2]; var I = Math.max(B, C, J), E = Math.min(B, C, J); var K = I - E; H = I / 255; F = I != 0 ? K / I : 0; if (F == 0) { G = 0; } else { var D = (I - B) / K; var A = (I - C) / K; var L = (I - J) / K; if (B == I) { G = L - A; } else { if (C == I) { G = 2 + D - L; } else { G = 4 + A - D; } } G /= 6; if (G < 0) { G++; } } return [Math.round(G * 360),Math.round(F * 100),Math.round(H * 100)]; }
function () { var C = Math.round(this[2] / 100 * 255); if (this[1] == 0) { return [C,C,C]; } else { var A = this[0] % 360; var E = A % 60; var F = Math.round(this[2] * (100 - this[1]) / 10000 * 255); var D = Math.round(this[2] * (6000 - this[1] * E) / 600000 * 255); var B = Math.round(this[2] * (6000 - this[1] * (60 - E)) / 600000 * 255); switch (Math.floor(A / 60)) { case 0: return [C,B,F]; case 1: return [D,C,F]; case 2: return [F,C,B]; case 3: return [F,D,C]; case 4: return [B,F,C]; case 5: return [C,F,D]; } } return false; }

Hi bofors, apologies for the login issues you had - there were a number of difficulties we faced when making the transition to the new site and login was affected at this time.

The 'Edit' function is something we are urgently looking into and, to be quite honest, is annoying the {censored} outta me!! But we're going to get it sorted ASAP and I'll give you guys a heads up when it is. In the meantime, if you switch back to the previous 'Insanely Beautiful 1.5' skin using the select menu in the bottom left of the forum, you can then edit your posts via the old theme.

Hope that helps and sorry for these annoying issues, we'll get them un{censored}ed ASAP.

Me too, I had problems in logging in recently.

After I asked for a new log in (password forgotten) I could log in again, and then set the password to the previous value.

Now, since my Hackintosh starts working I have the same problem again on the "new" machine. Using Firefox with NOSCRIPT installed I gave permission to all sites with no effect. I do not want to need the same procedure again.

Is there any solution?

Wolfgang

MAR 18.2009: Hi there,

Again I had a problem in logging in.

Then I pretended to answer a post, and was led a different log-in window. There the log-in worked!

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot login either, under my usual username (kirbysayshi). I've tried on multiple computers, different browsers, and also tried changing my password with the forgotten password form.

No go!

Also, the login time is ridiculous. Is there some hidden javascript handling transfer from wordpress to Invision? SLOW.