[Sell] i7 940, Asus P6T OC Palm MB, last ones in stock!

R.MnTnA

15 posts in this topic

Need to get rid of this stock - Lowered Prices-

http://base.google.com/base/s2?authorid=2865245

i7 CPUs:

2 left - 920: $245.99 - SOLD OUT

1 left - 940: $529.99

ASUS P6T Motherboard with OC PALM - $299.99

$10 Off for InsanelyMac Members

Thanks!

Free US Domestic Shipping!

Thanks,

Rob

NICR TV & PC

Bristol, CT

on ebay as nicr_tv_pc_ishipgreen 182+ feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BuildSmart
I have 920's, 940's and 1 - 965 left. Asus Motherboards and Ram too!

Works great with this guide found here on the forums. :(

I can knock off another $10 for InsanelyMac members that want to buy direct from me, just PM me! I accept payments through Paypal or Google checkout.

I can also can get pretty much anything you need to build your dream OSx86 system, usually at or below what newegg or other online competitors are charging, so please ask before shopping around, I can match or beat most of their so called "sales". Custom builds also! If you're unsure of what you want or need please let me know and I can give you a custom quote on a great system at a great price! :(

US Domestic Shipping Only!

Thanks,

Rob

NICR TV & PC

Bristol, CT

OK I'll bite, currently I can get D5400XS for $360.00, D975XBX2KR for $165.00, Xeon E5440 for $375.00, C2Q Q6700 for $175.00, Xeon X3230 for $175.00, can you beat these prices?

All products are new and in retail boxes, prices don't include shipping but the shipping rates I am quoted/billed are FedEx actual cost.

OK I'll bite, currently I can get D5400XS for $360.00, D975XBX2KR for $165.00, Xeon E5440 for $375.00, C2Q Q6700 for $175.00, Xeon X3230 for $175.00, can you beat these prices?

All products are new and in retail boxes, prices don't include shipping but the shipping rates I am quoted/billed are FedEx actual cost.

Buildsmart can you please post your own topic and not post this here please, Thanks, I'm selling i7 processors not Xeon's or Core 2. Totally off topic.

Guest BuildSmart
Buildsmart can you please post your own topic and not post this here please, Thanks, I'm selling i7 processors not Xeon's or Core 2. Totally off topic.
Let me quote you so you don't look any dumber...

I can also can get pretty much anything you need to build your dream OSx86 system, usually at or below what newegg or other online competitors are charging, so please ask before shopping around, I can match or beat most of their so called "sales". Custom builds also! If you're unsure of what you want or need please let me know and I can give you a custom quote on a great system at a great price! :(

US Domestic Shipping Only!

I am responding to your thread so it is appropriate to post here.

Either you can do as you state (quoted) or you can't deliver in which case your word has no real substance and your character questionable.

Let me quote you so you don't look any dumber...

I am responding to your thread so it is appropriate to post here.

Either you can do as you state (quoted) or you can't deliver in which case your word has no real substance and your character questionable.

Buildsmart, I'm not sure what your problem is, but what I meant by my statements above is that I can get Other Peripherals and/or Accessories to build your OS X System. Sorry I should have clarified that for dummies. But at the same time I can get Xeons and other CPUs as well but that is not what I have in stock. I can order them for the same price you can through any 1 of my 4 distributors. I just think it's inappropriate and unprofessional of you posting pricing of your non i7 processors on my thread, that's all. I'm not here to sell to other resellers, I am not a distributor, I am a reseller just like yourself.

Thanks,

Rob

R.MnTnA, BuildSmart was asking you if you could get those processors he listed for better prices than the ones he had already found. He wasn't trying to sell processors in your thread.

Some information for those people who are reading this thread with interest.

The company R.MnTnA claims to represent carries two positive ratings on ResellerRatings.com (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/NICR_TV_PC). Their online storefront is via Google Base (http://base.google.com/base/s2?authorid=2865245). They appear to have an ebay sellers account (http://myworld.ebay.com/nicr_tv_pc_ishipgreen) with a 98.2% positive rating. They do not appear to be registered with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau.

They currently have all three i7 CPUs, the P6T Deluxe, and the P6T Deluxe/OC Palm.

Prices are as follows:

i7 CPUs:

920: $279.99

940: $539.99

965: $979.99

Mobos:

P6T Deluxe: $289.99

P6T Deluxe/OC Palm: $319.99

NewEgg Prices (for comparison):

i7 CPUs:

920: $288.99 (free ship)

940: $559.99 (free ship)

965: $999.99 (free ship)

Mobos:

P6T Deluxe: $299.99

P6T Deluxe/OC Palm: $318.99

Please note that I in no way represent or endorse this company. I am just tired of seeing this thread bumped without the topic starter giving anyone any real information.

R.MnTnA, some advice for the future: Many spam bots post in these forums. While you having the Donator stamp and a signature does help show you to be a real person, your failure to list any real information regarding your goods means most people will either not waste their time contacting you or will immediately be wary of getting scammed. Furthermore, utilizing proper grammar and sentence structure would strengthen the image that you are a legitimate reseller and not another Nigerian whose wife needs a liver transplant. Lastly, attacking the only person who has expressed interested in either of your two threads (BuildSmart) probably isn't winning you brownie points. I personally was waiting to see how you handled BuildSmart's request or to see what information you could provide to show yourself to be legitimate before approaching you with information on my new system build. Instead I see a poor customer service response (just ask Circuit City how poor customer treatment is working out for them) and no information provided. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

@wingrunr21 Thank you for posting that information. It is very helpful to me and to others on here to understand that I am a legit company and I do provide excellent customer service when given the chance. But I believe you may have also misread buildsmart's request. I did not say he was trying to sell his processors in my thread. He is a reseller like me and he was asking me if I can get him better pricing on those processors, as if I was a distributor. I am not a distributor, I am a small business owner/reseller in Bristol, CT that does home & small business PC repairs, builds, networking & TV calibration. Time to time I will buy the items I posted and that you posted and sell them. I understand that I neglected to put a price on my item and I apologize for that. Thank you again for your feedback and clarification. I treat my customers like gold and other resellers trying to jump on my thread appropriately and professionally. No scamming here. :) I'm sorry we could not do business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm located in manchester and I wanted to buy an i7 920 and obviously you have the lowest prices I can find. I was also looking for a 4890, a thermaltake spedo (slightly open to other options), 6 gb kit of ddr3-1600+, a seagate 1.5 TB and red 120mm case fans. Do you want me to meet you somewhere and I can buy the processor face to face? I'm wary buying over the internet unless it is a well established company...

Thanx!

I'm located in manchester and I wanted to buy an i7 920 and obviously you have the lowest prices I can find. I was also looking for a 4890, a thermaltake spedo (slightly open to other options), 6 gb kit of ddr3-1600+, a seagate 1.5 TB and red 120mm case fans. Do you want me to meet you somewhere and I can buy the processor face to face? I'm wary buying over the internet unless it is a well established company...

Thanx!

NO problem drumz. I got your PM also so I will PM you back.

Thanks,

Rob