*SOLD* FS 2 3G iPhones

buldogg

11 posts in this topic

I have 2 3G iPhones I need to sell first one is a black 16 gig I have had and used since Oct 08 and has apple care on it good till Oct 2010. Only reason Im selling is I got me a white one and like it better.

2nd one is a 8 gig pretty much NIB best buy had to open the box to get the sim card out. It was purchased just this month and I have the receipt if needed to go with it.

I got me a white phone off craigslist for cheap guy said it had water damage but when it came it, it worked so lucky me. When my wife saw the white one she fell in love wtih it and wanted one for herself ( she hated the way the black one looked and couldnt use the one I had) So I got her I white one off ebay at the time I didnt want to sign another contract for her phone but didnt know I would have to anyways so I was stuck with signing a contract for her white one. At the time I signed the contract for her phone I purchased the 8 gig black 3G for the contract price so I could turn around and sell it.

Please let me know if you would like pictures I can take a few and would be glad to email them to anyone.

Also Im open to offers but please no low balling I know what these things bring not under contract

Thanks for looking and reading my explination hopefully its understandable.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buushizzle

ill buy it for 425 if you have box and everything and the phone is in good condition pictures if possible email me at buushizzle@gmail.com