Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Magic trick

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't logged on in awhile, busy with school and such. Well anyway I need some help, this may sound kind of stupid but does anyone know where I can find a video of this magic trick called " Cherry Control by Rick Smith."

Can't find any place that gives out this video and how it's done for FREE. Only place i know of is Demonoid, but you got to have an account for that. So if anyone can direct me to a place that has said video of this magic revealed and in pretty good quality I'd be very grateful. Or you can just pm me a demonoid invite code, but that pushing it and I don't to sound desperate or sound like I'm begging for one.

But anyway if you can do either one that is great, and if you need a decent sig or background wallpaper for your mac/ hackintosh, I'm your guy. Or you can just send me requests here and I'll make em for you assuming i have enough time.

-Thanks in advance!