[SOLD]FS: Black Macbook updated 1-11-09

phanguy

1 post in this topic

I need money. New semester is about to start and I need to buy books! So here is what I have. It's the last version of Macbook to be released before the aluminum ones in October. It's the black Macbook or to some, the Blackbook. It it's in great condition with two light scratches on the lid. Other than that it's in great condition. It has 4 gigs of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive. I also bought Apple Care with it. It has all original documentation and discs. It's currently running OS X Leopard, Vista Ultimate, and Ubuntu Linux. I can leave it with everything on it or I'll wipe it first. (Obviously I'd wipe personal information and data) Software wise it has a ton of other programs, notably Office 08 and 07(for the Vista install). The battery still holds a charge of roughly 4 hours (depending on what you're doing).

Because of the upgrades and the Apple Care I'm looking for 1300 for it. I know to some that it may seem pretty high, but I think it's pretty fair. That and I need the money. =P The only thing I'd be willing to trade (plus money) for would be an MSI Wind. Which I intend to get as a temporary replacement while I'll save up some money.

edit: I'm willing to sell it for 1000 without the 500gb hard drive if anyone is interested. I'll put the 250gb back in there of course.