What The Hell?

HooKed

8 posts in this topic

Thought I would ask all the smartones out there.

I tried getting approved for secretspider at their .com site and they dont want to approve me my friend is apporved there and he got the Generic OSX86 dvd from there the one thats already patched but he gave me his log in info and I still cant connect.

Could it be that maybe they verify his ip? or somthing. Is there any way to bypass that?

I know hes not bull{censored}ing cause he does have a secretspider email account so I know hes been approved but I cant get in with his info however it works fine from his comp which doesnt have a burner now me and him are stuck we have no way of getting the file off his laptop we wanted to DL it from my comp and burn it on a DVD

Please help I dont want to patch the dvd myslef i would rather download the one from their site like he did at 620Kbps ;) instead of waiting on the slow torrents.

Thanks HooKed

-----

Edit:

Look at what i found at another forum.

http://www.secretspider.XXX/dl873641/1337/...er_test3111.rar (change the XXX to com)

that just makes me wonder what else they have.

I want everything like vista and all the other progs they have.

the download speed there is great I just downloaded that at over 600kbps.

Well Ill keep trying if no one else has any ideas

Thanks HooKed

-----

Edit #2:

Your account info:

XXXXXXXX@secretspider.XXX

Webaccess:

http://secretspider.XXX:2095

Username XXXXXXXX@secretspider.XXX

Password XXXXXX

outlook access:

POP3 mail.secretspider.XXX

Smtp mail.secretspider.XXX

Username and pass same as above

Thank You,

SecretSpider.XXX

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

>

> I to have XXXXXXXX for my email and for my password please put XXXXXX

>

> On 8/28/05, SecretSpider <shh@secretspider.XXX> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hi Tony thanks for your interest.

> >

> > Unfortunately our approval process is a lengthy one since we need

to

> > secure everyones saftey. Typically it is a 15day process in which

we

> > check for various things.

> >

> > However you are in the approval que and we will go ahead and give

you

> > your free 20 mb email adress please let us know what name you would

> > like for your email address along with the password you would like.

> >

> > Passwords can be changed once you log into your email account.

> >

> > Thank You,

> > SecretSpider.XXX

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Can i PLEASE get approved for an account??

> > >

> > >

> >

> > --

> > SecretSpider.XXX

> >

>

>

--

SecretSpider.XXX

P.S Please let me know your sucess too I'm keeping you guys informed please do the same don't find something out and not share it.

I know hes not bull{censored}ing cause he does have a secretspider email account so I know hes been approved but I cant get in with his info however it works fine from his comp which doesnt have a burner now me and him are stuck we have no way of getting the file off his laptop we wanted to DL it from my comp and burn it on a DVD

Please pardon my cynicism but if the ONLY problem is getting a file off a laptop, this seems like a weird way of solving the problem, unless you're trying to advertise for a website.

Please pardon my cynicism but if the ONLY problem is getting a file off a laptop, this seems like a weird way of solving the problem, unless you're trying to advertise for a website.

No we have no way of getting it off

As you can see in my first post there is No burner, no second drive and no other computers in his house.

Do you know of any way that we can get it off?

if you do please let me know.

Thanks HooKed

No we have no way of getting it off

As you can see in my first post there is No burner, no second drive and no other computers in his house.

Do you know of any way that we can get it off?

if you do please let me know.

Thanks HooKed

Well, taking a wild guess, if it's a laptop I guess I would MOVE it somewhere else where I could connect a burner or external drive or hook it up to a network. And since there's this superfast net connection with the super wonderful website at the other end, presumably FTP is not out of the question.

Well, taking a wild guess, if it's a laptop I guess I would MOVE it somewhere else where I could connect a burner or external drive or hook it up to a network. And since there's this superfast net connection with the super wonderful website at the other end, presumably FTP is not out of the question.

Yeah but your not making sense how can I move it somewhere else he doesnt have a network at home and we dont wanna go pay for a new harddrive and usb enclosure to connect to the laptop

and also they probably do have a FTP but how the hell you gonna connect to that I already tried to log into their FTP anonymously but that doesnt work it wants a password.

So I guess were just gonna keep trying there is no reason for us to buy a new HD or Router or enclosure to do any of the above to costly.

Thanks HooKed