Apple is sending me a free iPod shuffle

Dest747

34 posts in this topic

Last month, I emailed Steve Jobs and got no reply. Well, yesterday he replied back and offered me a free Aluminum Macbook. My mom called Apple and they said it was probably a fake. And because of that, they are sending me a FREE iPod shuffle and a free car charger for my iPod touch! How great is Steve Jobs? Another good deed by Apple, indeed.

Yay!

Hey. Don't make fun of me. I can't post a picture, I am on an iPod touch. BTW, it is real and I will try to post pics once I get it. I am also trying to get a free MacBook from notebooks4free.com. I need referrals! My referral post is in the Official Referral Thread.

on my iphone i can take screen shots by pressing the home button then within 2 seconds press the lock button and it should work don't press it at the same time but it may not work on an itouch i don't have one to test.

so please lets see the email

Just a point of interest... surely an iPod Shuffle isn't much to get excited about if you have an iPod touch?

It's not really the ipod to get excited about, but more the thought that counts. Like, Apple actually wants their customers to feel good.

Now, I'm not saying that this story is fake, but I would like some type of proof, only to better my opinion of apple.

i'm getting a New Aluminum MacBook pro

high end for free. it should have cost me close to $3,000

but i stumbled on a Unix platform version of Windows 7

and wrote it on a couple of Forums,

so i guess it caught their attention.

anyway my point is They say the Lies made of yourself are very good

(his wasn't so i guess there might be a flip side to that coin)

but then again we'll all be sore when this dude actually puts up proof!!!!!!!!!!!!

i believe you dude :blink:

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated this in a while but yes, I did get my Shuffle. It's blue! I will TRY to post pics, I'll most likely send you guys a link to the pic or something. I am overly satisfied with it, I keep my "top rated" playlist from my iPod touch on it, which is 258 songs so far. I bring it to school and have my earbuds in my ears, and the cable runs down the back of my shirt, and my long(ish) hair covers it up. LOL, I listen to Supermassive Black Hole and no one notices! Pic in a future post.

Edit: Oh yeah I almost forgot. It has engraving on the back that says "The APPLE Boy".

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated this in a while but yes, I did get my Shuffle. It's blue! I will TRY to post pics, I'll most likely send you guys a link to the pic or something. I am overly satisfied with it, I keep my "top rated" playlist from my iPod touch on it, which is 258 songs so far. I bring it to school and have my earbuds in my ears, and the cable runs down the back of my shirt, and my long(ish) hair covers it up. LOL, I listen to Supermassive Black Hole and no one notices! Pic in a future post.

Edit: Oh yeah I almost forgot. It has engraving on the back that says "The APPLE Boy".

Cool. I threw a bunch of shuffles out the window and into the garden the other day. Now I have a giant iPod beanstalk growing into the sky! I wonder if a giant named Steve lives up there...

Last night i heard some noise in my fireplace so i came to see and discovered Steve Job dressed like Santa Claus, he looked a bit nervous and he had plenty of i phones, ipods and macbooks in his pockets, he gave one to me and asked if i knew where Dest747 lived! I tell him you already had reveived your present so he seemed to feel better!