Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

• 2 weeks later...

The framebuffers from ATI dont support mobillity cards, meaning they dont wsupport the outputs on the mobillity cards.. read the sticky by Krazubu about ati cards (http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=149781)

And becouse of that the internel connecter on the mobillity card is not supported bu the framebuffers of the desktop version. The desktop versions are looking after something like VGA/DVI - VGA/VGA - DVI/DVI where the mobillity cards use LVDS as the internel connector.

And beside the is no framebuffer that support the desktop version of the 3200... Generam speaking onboard RadeonHD cards dont work. But read the sticky by Krazubu that might clear things up on why the mobillity cards dont work.

• 3 months later...

My specs is:

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x9612

Revision ID: 0x0000

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Depth: 32-Bit Color

QuartzGL: Supported

-_- I'm used OSX86Tools to enable QE/GL on this card then that is my result after reboot.

Still waiting for netkas make it better :P

• 5 months later...
01:05.0 VGAcompatible controller : ATI Technologies Inc RS780M/RS780MN [Radeon HD 3200 Graphics] ==> Using natit.kext for 10.5.7: Resolution still 1024x768 and QE/GL working using software

Fren, natit.kext - is that the package published in netkas.org? QE/GL working using "software" - do you mean OSX86 Tools?

Clear up.. If there anything promising.. Am tired of browser's blurry text with the dumbest resolution..

My specs is:

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x9612

Revision ID: 0x0000

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Depth: 32-Bit Color

QuartzGL: Supported

:) I'm used OSX86Tools to enable QE/GL on this card then that is my result after reboot.

Still waiting for netkas make it better :)

Are you just stupid or what.. you havent enablet QE/CI at all... it will always be supported when the driver aint loaded... And QuartzGL is a joke that wont help anything... You just waisted a post on nothing...

To the rest of you... ATI RadeonHD 3200 DONT and WONT work... no matter if it is a desktop or a mobility version... And it is the same in Snow Leopard...

• 2 months later...
Are you just stupid or what.. you havent enablet QE/CI at all... it will always be supported when the driver aint loaded... And QuartzGL is a joke that wont help anything... You just waisted a post on nothing...

To the rest of you... ATI RadeonHD 3200 DONT and WONT work... no matter if it is a desktop or a mobility version... And it is the same in Snow Leopard...

Dude...

Dude...

And where do you see fully working.. yes he got full res, he can open safari big deal.. he dont show the Graphics tab at all and i wil bet you it will say Core Image Software and Quatz Extreme Not Supported

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, Thank you,

are you faker for ATI Radeon HD Drivers? STOP please Problem with supportting drivers...

I have Display driver HD Radeon 3200 Mobility on HP NoteBook Campag. Why did you fake about poor display drivers? Why do you not develop with display driver files?

If you are adavanced than you can to build a drive - files for display cards ATI Radeon HD all supporrting cards?

On my Computer has Display driver ATI Radeon HD 2600 xt Siere. But my hard disk drive do not support with Snow Leopard. Because hard disk are very old. But i have been bought computer by Siemens Fujistu latast 2 1/2 years.. But my computer is still working fine.. Why do any drivers not support?? If you do not build drivers for Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

Snow Leopard was known HP Universal Webcam - Fine! Nice! That is not faking. Is ay really.

Please develop now! Than you public important drive installer like MSI Analyser for supportted drivers for computers and laptops...

WTF? Do not worry for Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard! Make sure your love for Mac OS X Versions! Understand?

Thanks and bestr egards, SnakeMedia

Dude, the xorg guys needed years till they got a stable ati driver...

A graphic driver is not something you sit down one afternoon and are finished the next morning,

especially if u got only very insufficient info about the internals of the card..

Please develop now! Than you public important drive installer like MSI Analyser for supportted drivers for computers and laptops...

I'm a total newb about driver programming and all that, but how hard would it be to port the Mobility Radeon HD drivers from Linux to Mac? Seriously ... they're both based on Unix, and the HD3200 is fully supported on my Ubuntu laptop. This is the one thing keeping me from diving back into Hackintosh. I know it would be a big project, but a substantial amount of wannabe-Hackintoshers are ATI users.

So tell me, would that be possible?

I'm a total newb about driver programming and all that, but how hard would it be to port the Mobility Radeon HD drivers from Linux to Mac? Seriously ... they're both based on Unix, and the HD3200 is fully supported on my Ubuntu laptop. This is the one thing keeping me from diving back into Hackintosh. I know it would be a big project, but a substantial amount of wannabe-Hackintoshers are ATI users.

So tell me, would that be possible?

you are very very right , please somebody do that

If it is so easy why dont you 2 do it then.

1 problem.

Osx is not based on any thing close to the linux fork of unix... Osx is based of BSD.

And it is not even easy to port stuff from BSD to Osx so it is even more hard to do from Linux.

And beside that linux and osx handles the kernel calls, and way to list the drives diffrent.

@Mushishi

But, but dear Mushishi Please believe me really! That is trick of glxgears

Under linux has glxgears. Did you know sure...? and also glxinfo

I have found glxgears from Mac OS X. That Mac OS X isn't BSD version as Mac OS X was built by linux/unix.

Look at diirectory: /Volumes/<Hardisk-Name>/usr/X11/bin/glxgears

What do i say?

Why is Mac OS X not a BSD version? Becasue Mac OS X has 80 % for linux/unix and 20 % for BSD Version. :thumbsup_anim:

Example: Shell script? *.sh like Linux/Unix, too

Click bin files:

For Mac OS X: executing image to disk image mounter

For Linux/Unix: shell working once Runner like *.run, *.bin

That is different..

Thanks.. best regards, Snakedriver

Snakedriver you need to learn A LOT before posting again.

shell scripts is a part of the shell (Where osx uses bash as defaults and so do some linuxes but bash was a unix shell and is also used in bsd (The .sh or what ever you will like to call it because the naming after the . dont matter, the chmod +x name matters so you can for that sake have a shell script named whatever.shellscript as long you set it +x for executebel))

Next i guess you will say that bash is build of dos because you can use dir in it.

Here you have the opensource parts from osx, witch even apple say is a bsd (That you even can build and install (Was called OpenDarwin when it was a stand alone system)) http://www.opensource.apple.com/

And just to kill your linux thoughts even more this is a quote from the osx wiki page:

Mac OS X, whose "X" represents the Roman numeral for "10" and is a prominent part of its brand identity, is a Unix-based operating system,[5] built on technologies developed at NeXT between the second half of the 1980s and Apple's purchase of the company in late 1996. Its sixth release Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard" gained UNIX 03 certification while running on Intel processors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a bit longer this is stated on the same wiki page:

Mac OS X is based upon the Mach kernel.[9] Certain parts from FreeBSD's and NetBSD's implementation of Unix were incorporated in Nextstep, the core of Mac OS X. Nextstep was the object-oriented operating system developed by Steve Jobs' company NeXT after he left Apple in 1985.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_OS_X

So please next time you want to play cleaver to a long time osx and linux user read up on your stuff so they dont shoot you down after.

@Mushishi

S...T..F...U

Geez, I tought I knew arrogant and mentaly blind people, but not... you apeared.

1st, you dont know more than the average people on this forum, not even more than me.

2nd, in the past people tought install mac os in a common PC would be imposible, look at us now.

If something I have learned, nothing is imposible, and you are no one to create limits.

If it doesnt exist, it will be created.

Eventually of course, and I will not do it since I have not the knowledge to do it.

But if you wanna help, close you mouth and open your mind.

@Mushishi

S...T..F...U

Geez, I tought I knew arrogant and mentaly blind people, but not... you apeared.

1st, you dont know more than the average people on this forum, not even more than me.

2nd, in the past people tought install mac os in a common PC would be imposible, look at us now.

If something I have learned, nothing is imposible, and you are no one to create limits.

If it doesnt exist, it will be created.

Eventually of course, and I will not do it since I have not the knowledge to do it.

But if you wanna help, close you mouth and open your mind.

thank  you thank you thank you Davirus 

every time i post a question about 3200 this guy shuts me down and make me look like I'm an idiot 

so Mushishi   Sh The Fu UP ,okay  . i don't care if i get banned from this great forum but i had to say that ,

sorry for my English

Why should i STFU when i tell the truth.. if you can handle that the crappy laptop or desktop you just did buy for your parents money have a unsupported graphics card and you still whine and wish for something that will never happen then you are the ones that should STFU... let me link you to a post that was written in a topic about me. It might clear things up. But why should i expect more from a couple of distro users.

dastan and it have not hit you yet it might be because the 3200 IS NOT FULLY WORKING IN OSX86. so why keep to post about it. it must clearly be because you cant handle the truth also.

Davirus and to your claim that i dont know more then you i dont even want to prove it... i can just say i have the last 4 years run osx on all my computers, the first osx86 i did install was dd the deadmoo image to the Amd Opteron 142, nForce 3 chipset, and Geforce 6600 gfx. what was yours the first one, there have been a mix of intel and amd cpu's, nvidia - intel and ati graphics cards (The same chipsets also), i have yet to find a computer i cant install osx on and i am a active op on irc also.

Link to the post i was talking about: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1419363

and just to link to the hole post: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=211146

So if you really want a million clames about stuff that is untrue and just as many posts about pls get my mobility card to work, that all thoes posts will clutter the forum, plus user weeks of your time to waste on a lost cause then be my guest. I am just trying to spare people the waste of time...