Leo4all installed but with some probs..

amey

6 posts in this topic

As the thread name suggests Leo4all installed on my amd pc but with some unresolved probs.

First and most annoying prob is that the screen resolution is stuck up at 1024 x 768. My graphics card is 6100 i.e. inbuilt with M2N-SE motherboard. I tried many drivers including NVKush, and others but nothing helped.

Secondly all my external usb drives dont get detected in Mac.

Thirdly, i have a dual boot with windows vista. All my other drives are ntfs. Mac automounts the drives but as read only. So i cannot write to any of my drive.

Please help me... as i am fed of finding solutions to these probs...

Hey,

First if your card is intergrated (which i assume it is)...then you can't get hardware acceleration and the right resolution change (try "Graphics Mode"="1280x1024" at the F8 prompt...

Look for USB fix on the forums, and we need specs in order to help you better

Last Mac OS X cannot write the NTFS partition without a 3rd party driver (one of which is the aforementioned)...i made a 32GB FAT-32 partition that is read/write on both OS X and Windows

Good luck

You are right my card is integrated.

I am fed up of the graphics card problem...I am thinking of changing my card to XFX Geforce 8500 GT 512 mb. Is it compatible with leo4all ??

Thanks for the ntfs solution, i installed paragon ntfs and now i can write on the ntfs drives.

Lastly i had tried the usb fix method mentioned somewhere in the forum, but tht didnot helped.