SOLD! G5 PowerMac Case for sale! SOLD!

SticMAC™

10 posts in this topic

Hi!

My G5 Case mod is for sale!

This is the breakdown,

1x G5 Case with Mainboard tray(photo included), Cables, Fans, HDD Trays, DVD Mounting screws, extra fans not used, INCLUDED.

I paid CHF135.00 for the Case, CHF0.00 for the Mainboard tray.

1x ASUS P5B-Deluxe Mainboard, BIOS SETUP done with DMICFG, It is recognised as a Mac Pro on Vanilla SMBIOS.kext, including Serial Number. SATA cables for HDDs and DVD included

I paid CHF105.00 for the Mainboard

All pinouts, Kexts, and Details supplied.

Both units also sold seperately,

Fitting a Mainboard is as easy as in a PC. Fitting the Cables, All pinouts, Kexts, and Details supplied. I you have your own mainboard and you live nearby and would like me to build it for you, its for free!

I live near Basel, Switzerland: http://maps.google.de/ search " Magden, Switzerland" so Germany, France, Switzerland welcome otherwise Postage paid by buyer.

1x eMac 17" 1,25GHz, 40GB, 2GB, Airport Extreme added USB2.0 DVD/CDRW Combo

I paid CHF115.00 for the eMac, CHF52.00 for the Airport Extreme, 1x 80GB HDD available at CHF20.00, I'll even install it and Clone the drives for free

Some more photos: http://www.mediafire.com/?2jqdtgmwqtd

PM me if you are interested. Al offers will be considered

O Yes, selling it, as the "missus" decided I can get a new Alu MacBook and a new Cinema Display!(something to do with all the clutter on my desk :P )

SticMAN

ps I'll give it 1 week then chuck everything on Ricardo.ch or use it as a footstand!!

YES!

As the first post said:"Both units also sold seperately"

By the way, typing this from my BRAND NEW MacBook!! al I can say is WOW!!! :2cents:

I've never used so many fingers on a trackpad before, it gets kinda confusin'

SticMAN

Can I take only moded G5 case without other items ?