Jump to content

Sigmatel Audio working


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi Ive' been working on this Leo4all v2 for months.

here's what worked using


kext helper i loaded the 2 kext in applehda-sigmatel9228-hdas download


I check in about this mac audio it showed (audio output ) but no specifics. i had no sound.

before i ran these 2 kext it read no output.


I remembered reading somewhere over these months that a change in venor id & dev id was needed.


I went into windows device manager and found this " HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801C4&REV_1022 "


I then went to the sigmatel 9228 codec in download and change the ids to


Vendor Id: 0x83847690 last 8 I changed ven# and dev#

Subsystem Id: 102801C4 all this I change

Revision Id: 0x101022 last 4 i changed


loaded using applehda frog


this worked for me great sound out haven't checked head phones

thanks all


I learned a lot from everyone here and on hachingt0sh , hotfix also since i'm a mac new bee

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...