iBook G4 1.2Ghz 768MB Ram Airport 30Gb HD DVD

tank27

6 posts in this topic

I am selling a non-working 12" iBook G4. It comes on sometimes butthen the screen goes black. There are many fixes for this on the internet if you are so inclined to do this. I got a dell mini and put OSX on it so im good

If you are interested im looking for about $125 (that is probably what I could get for the working parts.)

Physical condition

Top: Light scratches and scuffs. No major scratches to point out.

Bottom: Some scratching on bottom from desk use, but very good condition overall.

Display: Very nice bright display. No marks, No dead pixels, No white spots, etc.

Keyboard: Perfect condition. No missing keys, stuck keys, or worn keys.

Track pad: Track pad in good condition.

Internal condition

Processor: 1.2 GHZ G4 processor in perfect condition.

Memory: 768M ram. Expandable to 1.25GB.

Hard drive: 30GB hard drive. Does include operating system and software loaded. Hard Drive can be erased if you like.

Combo drive: DVD-ROM CD-RW drive!

Speakers: No rattling. Working great.

Battery: No Guaranteed time for the battery but ran fine for the 1.5 hours

AirportCard: Extreme airport card Working Great! Excelent reception from longer distances.

Structure

The iBook G4’s are a very nice size for a laptop. They are pretty light, and can take a beating! The iBooks have all the ports that you need on your laptop.

Dimensions

iBook G4’s are only 1.35 inches thick! The average weight of an iBook G4 is 4.9 pounds. This is thin and light for a laptop.

Ports on this iBook:

USB: 2 USB 2.0 ports for hooking up printers, cameras, hard drives, etc!

FireWire: 400mbps fast FireWire port. Perfect for external hard drives for video editing, and for hooking up your video camera for iMovie use.

Ethernet: 10/100 ethernet port for networking possibilities and high speed internet.

Modem: 56k modem for those of us with dial-up connections.

Mini-VGA: Monitor out port for hooking up second display.

Stereo Out: Headphone jack for listening with headphones, or for hooking up external speakers.

any questions PM me here

I am selling a non-working 12" iBook G4. It comes on sometimes butthen the screen goes black. There are many fixes for this on the internet if you are so inclined to do this. I got a dell mini and put OSX on it so im good

If you are interested im looking for about $125 (that is probably what I could get for the working parts.)

when it goes black, is it completely black? or is it really faint and the picture can still be seen?