nothing listed under select a destination to install

413x

10 posts in this topic

i tried to install it..

but there is no partition listed wen the splash screen comes with msg " select hard drive to install.."

i tried to create a HFS+ partition using Pmagic, Kubuntu,Macdrive etc..

also tried disk part in windows..

any one have a soln? pls reply.. i_smile.gif

There is a serious lack of information if you're expecting help here..

Motherboard, Processor, release you use to install.. we can't just guess..

You should be formatting to HFS+ with the disk utility on the installation dvd, under the utilities menu as well.

thank you for replying.

i am new to this and this is my 1st topic.

my processor is amd turion64 bit

I ve downloaded iDeneb v1 1 10 5 4 Leopard OSx86 from demonoid and the installation stucks in half way.

Now i dont have any OS in my lap.

For installing this, jst created a HFS+ drive (20 GB) using bootable cd of Kubuntu.

~ nothing is listed in Disk Utilities too.. :(

I have a similar problem trying to install iDeneb v1.3, I don't have nforce, but I chose iDeneb for the custom Marvell IDE drivers. (drive not showin up in disk util + still waiting for root device) If you go to the iDeneb site, I believe there is an nForce ppf patch for your iso. I'm not sure how it's different, but what the heck, give it a go!

EDIT: http://ideneb.insanelymac.net/index.php/la...n/homepage.html It's on the front page.

EDIT2: Just gave a look, apparently it's for iDeneb v1.3, you may want to try that iso, with the patch on the site, I don't think it will work with v1.

I have a similar problem trying to install iDeneb v1.3, I don't have nforce, but I chose iDeneb for the custom Marvell IDE drivers. (drive not showin up in disk util + still waiting for root device) If you go to the iDeneb site, I believe there is an nForce ppf patch for your iso. I'm not sure how it's different, but what the heck, give it a go!

EDIT: http://ideneb.insanelymac.net/index.php/la...n/homepage.html It's on the front page.

EDIT2: Just gave a look, apparently it's for iDeneb v1.3, you may want to try that iso, with the patch on the site, I don't think it will work with v1.

trying that... :(