[SOLVED]Photoshop CS4 Extended - opengl

pherekudes

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm just got CS4 for mac. Almost everything seems to be working fine, but there's no 3D acceleration and opengl support. Photoshop can not recognize my VGA card.

Any idea?

My config is below.

update1:

a.) I tried to indtall NVKush instead of NVInject, but nothing happened. (NVKush seems to be a bit faster tthen NVInject)

b.) I had got some tipps and tried to edit Geforce.kext and NVDANV40Hal.kext (I've tried to edit NVKush too, but my GUI crashed)

c.) I replaced my 7300GS with a new 8400GS. Works OOB, Photoshop recognizes it and opengl works without error.

Hi,

my 7800GS is also recognized by Leopard with QE/CI, and photoshop lets me activate the OPENGL option but whenever I use any of the effects that make use of the 3D engine, the whole system freezes.

Would you do me a favor and try rotating an image in Photoshop? (Menu Edit/Transform/Rotate)

Thanks you and congratz on your new video card!

Hi,

my 7800GS is also recognized by Leopard with QE/CI, and photoshop lets me activate the OPENGL option but whenever I use any of the effects that make use of the 3D engine, the whole system freezes.

Would you do me a favor and try rotating an image in Photoshop? (Menu Edit/Transform/Rotate)

Thanks you and congratz on your new video card!

With 8400GS rotation works correctly. Now I'm running my pc with this card, so i could not try with 7300GS.