Can't see my new partition in Disk Utilities

oioioi

14 posts in this topic

First I right clicked My Computer, then Manage and then Disk Management, I shrinked the volume of the partition Windows is installed on by 10GB. Tryd to reboot the PC whit iATKOS v1.0ir2, but the partition didn't show up in Disk Utilities.

The I went in to Disk Management, deleted the partition and created a new one, I right clicked the new partition and selected New Simple Volume and finished that, but the partition still didn't show up in Disk Utilities. I have tryd both NTFS and fat32 but nothing works. I have tryd around 10 times now. Can any one help med?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

I'm haveing some trouble with gparted live CD, it booted up fine. My PC have two HD and both was just one big unlocated volume, when I tryd to clik partition->new it said that all data on the HD would be deleted if I made a new partition. I did also take some screenshots of it but where are screenshot saved?

When I go in to disk utilities I can see two disk of 298GB and one of the disks(different disk each time I try) have three partitions, one 50 MB, one recovery of 10GB and one vista partition of 288 GB, but that partition is 586 GB in windows. It looks like Disk utilities can't see that the vista partition use both disks. Any one know why?