Acer 6592G

TONETIME

2 posts in this topic

I appologize if this does not belong in this thread

Hello, i have trawled the internet and this site , and just can't find a solution for this. I have tried all the keyboard and track pad fixes- unless i have done it incorrectly, nothing seems to work. When first loading inj the installation, with the -V at darwin, i see that there is a message, Keyboard probe failed same with the trackpad/ps2. I appologize if this does not belong in this thread

The laptop is Acer travelmate 6592G (p965 santa rosa)

core 2 duo t7300

Ati hd 2400

everything else installs well, but i havent gotten very far without the track pad and keyboard. I have to connect a usb keyboard and mous to use it at the moment.

thanks

see this blog post:

http://######.com/index.php?option=...1&Itemid=48

I appologize if this does not belong in this thread

Hello, i have trawled the internet and this site , and just can't find a solution for this. I have tried all the keyboard and track pad fixes- unless i have done it incorrectly, nothing seems to work. When first loading inj the installation, with the -V at darwin, i see that there is a message, Keyboard probe failed same with the trackpad/ps2. I appologize if this does not belong in this thread

The laptop is Acer travelmate 6592G (p965 santa rosa)

core 2 duo t7300

Ati hd 2400

everything else installs well, but i havent gotten very far without the track pad and keyboard. I have to connect a usb keyboard and mous to use it at the moment.

thanks