Iphone Cover Flow Issue

runningneck

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've been reading the forums for a while now and have always been able to find the answers that I needed for any thing Mac related, but now I have a problem I can't seem to sort out or find any information on so I thought I'd see if any one here could help me :angel:

I bought a 3G Iphone yesterday, and decided today to test out the Ipod component on my way to work and immediately found an issue with it. Although in the upright position it as soon as I enter Ipod mode it switches to Cover Flow and I can not not return to access menus, play lists or anything else that you might be able to in an upright position. I've tried turning the Iphone every possible direction, and have restored it to factory settings several times. I have no idea what it might be.

Does anyone have any clues as to what my problem might be? I really think the Iphone is great and I would hate for it to let me down in the Ipod area.

Thanks

*Edit* Ah I've just seen that the same thing happens when I enter the calculator. It immediately switches from simple to scientific.