Bluetooth Audio

errandwolfe

Does your bluetooth audio work well?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bluetooth audio work well?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have bluetooth and am wasting everyone's time answering this.

2 posts in this topic

I just want to try and figure out if this issue is my box or if this is an across the board problem. I have the targus bluetooth adapter (recognized out of box, broadcom). For file transfers it works great, when I try to use audio with my platronics headset though the bluetooth audio process seems to lock up after only a short period of use. I am unable to kill the process at all and the only resolution is to reboot.

• 4 months later...

Well it has been a while and I am attempting to use bluetooth audio and I am still having issues. I am now using a pair of LG stereo bluetooth headphones with that same Targus adapter. The headphones pair and work great UNTIL I try to change ANY audio settings. For example....I am listening to iTunes, I first pause the music, then power down the headphones and my system freezes. I try to switch between headphone and headset mode, my system freezes.

Any ideas, I really don't think it is the headset, seems to be the adapter itself I think. I am using a Targus USB bluetooth adapter. Does anyone have any ideas?