Install iDeneb 10.5.4 Leopard on : GA-K8N Pro SLI

Allienkilla

8 posts in this topic

Well hello everybody!!

Any help will be really, really appreciated!!

Well First my Pc Specs:

CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (SS3 Support)

Motherboard: Ga-K8N Pro-SLI (Gigabyte)

Chipset: NVIDIA, nForce4

Memory: DDR, 2048 MBytes ( 2 GBytes ) / Infineon (166MHz)

Video Card: ATI all in one Wonder X-800

Current OS: Windows Vista Ultimate / I actually own a Mac, but it is a Power Pc....

Extra info: Trying to install into a 40GBytes external USB drive

Well I'm trying to install de the "iDeneb" Package, I downloaded Version 1.0.

I really don´t know what to choose in the costumize section; In Kernel, I had tried all of the options that claim to work with AMD ( well no one worked ), I made lots of possibilities, with other drivers, but this are the 3 cases that happended to me Post-installation:

1.- When it finished, the OS won't even load, simply start on the black screen, and then rebooted...

2.- Then in another installation kernel, the apple logo did show up, but after a minute or two , a strange icon appeared in the apple ( Like a diagonal line in a circle ), and it never booted ( waited like 30 minutes )

3.- And last, the Apple load but then some bunch of text appeared saying to please reboot my computer ("Kernel Panic")

I would appreciate any, really any help; I don´t know what packages to choose.

And by the way, I have the original Leopard DVD,is there any way i can patch it?? TO use on my PC.

Well any help will be appreciated and thanked , please Help me!!

By the way, thank you for reading

Well hello everybody!!

Any help will be really, really appreciated!!

Well First my Pc Specs:

CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (SS3 Support)

Motherboard: Ga-K8N Pro-SLI (Gigabyte)

Chipset: NVIDIA, nForce4

Memory: DDR, 2048 MBytes ( 2 GBytes ) / Infineon (166MHz)

Video Card: ATI all in one Wonder X-800

Current OS: Windows Vista Ultimate / I actually own a Mac, but it is a Power Pc....

Extra info: Trying to install into a 40GBytes external USB drive

Well I'm trying to install de the "iDeneb" Package, I downloaded Version 1.0.

I really don´t know what to choose in the costumize section; In Kernel, I had tried all of the options that claim to work with AMD ( well no one worked ), I made lots of possibilities, with other drivers, but this are the 3 cases that happended to me Post-installation:

1.- When it finished, the OS won't even load, simply start on the black screen, and then rebooted...

2.- Then in another installation kernel, the apple logo did show up, but after a minute or two , a strange icon appeared in the apple ( Like a diagonal line in a circle ), and it never booted ( waited like 30 minutes )

3.- And last, the Apple load but then some bunch of text appeared saying to please reboot my computer ("Kernel Panic")

I would appreciate any, really any help; I don´t know what packages to choose.

And by the way, I have the original Leopard DVD,is there any way i can patch it?? TO use on my PC.

Well any help will be appreciated and thanked , please Help me!!

By the way, thank you for reading

1. First check in your BIOS options that all USB functions are enabled, also that SATA is enabled......

Have a look at my blog......I suggest you try iDeneb v1.0 again by booting DVD at F8

cpus=1 platform=ACPI|86PC debug=0x100 -v

with ONLY the following selections NOTHING else.....

AMD Patch

AppleNForceATA Test

9.4.0 Modbin (Intel/AMD/SSE2/SSE3)

AppleSMBIOS-27-MP

audio, video and network can be installed later.....

Report back what happens....... ;)

Wow! I can not beilive it! I actually have mac os X on my pc!!! I will definetly look at your blog!! Thank you really thank you.. Jeje I guess I'll need to look for the kexts files for my hardware! Let me tell you, you ARE AWESOME!

Thank you Verdant!!

Glad to help....... ;)

hey.. My Leo is working like a charm, but I hate my screen resolution.. 1024x768.. And I can't change it.. What drivers or package/ kext should I download?? Thanks in advice

Sorry it looks like you may have to change your GFX card......see here..... :(

Sorry it looks like you may have to change your GFX card......see here.....

Ohhh.. well luckily I have an utility ATI X1300-1550 I've seen the drivers for that one, so I will just change it..

And by the way I just want to thank you Verdant for the awesome support and fast responses... I will repeat it again: YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Lol...

See ya!! :)

• 1 year later...

Hello there,

I' m a total noob.

I try to install Mac OSX on my system:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ - 2.2 GHz, Cache L2 1 Mo Socket 939 0.09 micron - Core San-Diego

Gigabyte GA-K8N-SLI (NVIDIA nForce4 SLI) - ATX

Galaxy GeForce 7900 GT 256 Mo

G.Skill Value DDR 2 x 1 Go PC3200 (CAS 2,5)

I ise iDeneb_v1.4_10.5.6. But when i arrive to the installation screen, i can not use my USB mouse, the cursor doesn't move...

Please, i need help. :)