JaS OSx86 10.5.4 Client

kimberwhitehead

8 posts in this topic

Pop into the Disk Utility and it should show your drives. If you have one partition then you can just use the Format option to format this for Leopard. You will end up losing Vista though. If you are happy with this, go ahead and format the drive.

Can you stick your hardware specs into your signature or into this thread please? It will help if you get any further problems, and will help others with similar problems to yourself.

Hey,

Download CPUZ for windows and check what components you have.

List:

1) Processor (Including if it has SSE2/SSE3)

2) Motherboard

3) Chipset/Southbridge

4) RAM

The only thing you need now is your graphics card (To find out that travel to: Control Panel > Display | Check the tab where you can change the screen resolution it should be there)

Intel Celeron M530

Memory:1GB RAM

Hard Drive: 80GB Hard Disk Drive

Graphics Card: Mobile Intel GM960 Express chipset with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

Optical Drive: DVD SuperMulti, CD/DVD reader/writer Connectivity:

Wireless LAN B/G, 3 x USB 2.0 Ports

Operating System: Windows Vista Basic

I installed the original JaS OSXx86 disc which reboots when done, then it said it installed then screen goes black restarts and then asks for a boot disc? I used the boot disc that I made from the Jas download winrar files, but it does not recognize that and keeps asking for a bot disc?? Have I missed something or doing something wrong? Any help GREATLY appreciated...

post-287645-1221413741_thumb.jpg