D-Link DWL-510 A1 on Leo4All v3 10.5.2

PuZ

3 posts in this topic

Hi.

I've Leo4all v3 on my computer & i also have a big problem with my ethernet pci card (D-Link DWL-510).

I can't find any driver (kext) and my card didn't worked.

This is one of the reasons why I must uninstall leo and back to stupid Vista - I don't have a internet on Leo.

So, if anybody know sth about kext to this card or how to do sth that this card work I'll be very glad.

card probably based on Realtek RTL8180 chipset (i'm not so sure).

Guest BuildSmart
Hi.

I've Leo4all v3 on my computer & i also have a big problem with my ethernet pci card (D-Link DWL-510).

This is one of the reasons why I must uninstall leo and back to stupid Vista - I don't have a internet on Leo.

So, if anybody know sth about kext to this card or how to do sth that this card work I'll be very glad.

Due to the lack of information you cannot be helped, maybe you should stick with Vista, you seem to be more at home with it.

• 5 months later...
Hi.

I'm having a problem with the same card and my new Kalyway installation, but I was once succesfull using this: http://www.orangeware.com/endusers/wirelessformac.html