Logic studio doesnt install a lot of plugins and instruments...

gteles

11 posts in this topic

I've installed the full version of LOGIC STUDIO..

It was downloaded from torrentz. It's 7 dvd's, and one extra with music videos and tutorials...

I don't know how, but ive instaled the full version, with garage band, and others... But there are no DRUM SAMPLES for garage band( none), things like compressors, equalisers and the rest of the plugins doesn't have that pre made "presets". So i tryed to install again, and i see that the SURROUND IRC, garage band samples, doesn't have been installed. and when i try to install, there are an error, "says the installation disc is corrupted". I think the problem is that surround.

Anyone know this issue?

:s

The plugin problem is solved, i've dowloaded the presents for other user. now the remaining problem is the the jam packs, i will try to download it again. But i'm thinking to buy the original logic studio, its not expensive, and if it work 100% in hackintosh :huh:)))

• 2 weeks later...
The plugin problem is solved, i've dowloaded the presents for other user. now the remaining problem is the the jam packs, i will try to download it again. But i'm thinking to buy the original logic studio, its not expensive, and if it work 100% in hackintosh :D)))

hi.. i got a same problem with presets? where can i download them?

nope i didn t use the DYNAMIC version but i m sure it s working fine cause i know many people who used it

i just mounted my ISOS with toast prior to install ( do not just clic on the dmg )

then run the install dvd ( LOGIC INSTALL )

should work