• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
.ShadowFox

Windows sucks

27 posts in this topic

Jeeesh.....

For a moment there I thought you were an Apple-fanboy! :angel:

SticMAN

Microsoft sucks

Balmer sucks

Gates is cool

Vista sucks

And rips off OS X

apple ftw

I am an Apple fanboy, yo.

Thought I used to be a Microsoft fanboy.

But then I started having ENDLESS problems with Windows XP. Then Vista came along, and the problems got worse.

Apple--other than high-prices--does everything perfect

And you paid nearly 3,000 for that Mac Pro: but you don't see me posting about it. Vista is better than XP, has better applications, hardware support, is more secure, and features end user enhancements such as search and hardware acceleration in the window manager. Vista had a rough launch: yes. Vista could have been more: yes. But while there is no reason to buy Vista if one has a working XP install, anyone aiming for a new computer should opt for Vista given the chance.

I agree about Vista. At first when I got it I BSODed a few times, but that was not due to Windows but incompatible drivers. After driver problems were fixed and I updated to SP1, I never had a BSOD again. What people blame on Vista is actually their own fault, either they are not using it properly or something they are using is incompatible with the OS--and don't tell me that OS X is perfect with no incompatibilities, because if you check Apple's own forums with people with legit macs, and you see issues issues issues.

Microsoft sucks

Balmer sucks

Gates is cool

Vista sucks

And rips off OS X

apple ftw

good rhyme  :rolleyes:

Have you recorded it with some nice beat?

Vista suxx... I tried it when it first came out in RTM version, MSDN version... Later Russian edition... So buggy, so misсompleted in simple user actions. And news about new Windows will be based on Vista made me laugh very hard. I like XP though. :lol:

xp is a great business os. Vista is a {censored} home os, as well as a {censored} business os. Mac is awesom all around, but too expensive for business, linux is the perfect compromise, but if you can afford it, mac is better

also, bob marley kicks ass.

Most importantly , Xbox 360 Sux more than XP & Vista combined ......my second console RROD'd on me today :)

Can I get the doll afterwards?

Yes, but be careful.

It's a Paris Hilton doll from her new line called "Skanque".

Now available with a wide range of STD's.