load kext to dvd boot

acepcneeds

2 posts in this topic

hello,

i am new to the osx86 project.i downloaded kalyway 10.5.2 intel amd dvd iso.and installed in on my pc.my specs are:pentium d 3.2 ghz,1 gb ddr2,asrock vcore dual-vsta motherboard(chipset via t8237a!!!!!!)hdd 250 gb sata and 40 gb ide.geforce 7600gt.ide dvd writer.

my problem is the following:install went perfectly on the 40 gb ide drive.but it does not recognise my sata hdd.when mac os x finally finished installing i add the appleviaata.kext in system/library/extensions and i then fix permissions.i am now able to see the sata hdd.

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THE KEXT TO THE DVD ISO AND INSTALL AGAIN,THIS TIME MAKING THE KEXT LOAD SO I CAN INSTALL MAC OS X ON THE SATA HDD.

ANYONE PLEASE HELP??????

• 2 months later...

I've got the same problem with the same north bridge. I've try adding the kext to the iso of kalyway 10.5.2 and Leo4All V3 but no luck, then I've try booting kalyway and loading the appleviaata kext from my pen drive but it has dependences and don't know which and where are them. Maybe if I find the dependences and I could load the kext it works.I'll let you know my achievements. Cheers