Photoshop CS2

sanctified

18 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
CS2 doesnt work. it opens and shows the gui but it crashes after a few seconds, after that it refuses to open until a you reboot just to crash again

Mine does the EXACT same thing. I have changed around many maxxuss files trying to get it to work, with no real luck. I'll let you know if there's any progress.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have CS2 Photoshop and Illustrator working (I'm using Maxxuss v0.5c) and although it's a bit slow it doesn't crash. For some reason it takes up to 30 seconds to come up with a file browser when I try to save a file but it works OK apart from that. Maybe it's your particular hardware config that it doesn't like. Sorry I don't have any suggestions.

-s-

CS2 doesnt work. it opens and shows the gui but it crashes after a few seconds, after that it refuses to open until a you reboot just to crash again

Hmmm... Im running the full CS2 Suite and it works like a charm - no crashes at all. I just installed Photoshop Elements 3.0 and it works great as well - at least as well as it does on XP. I've got a SSE3 CPU, wonder if that has something to do with it?

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm... Im running the full CS2 Suite and it works like a charm - no crashes at all. I just installed Photoshop Elements 3.0 and it works great as well - at least as well as it does on XP. I've got a SSE3 CPU, wonder if that has something to do with it?

cs1 works fine. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, that's weird. I have the entire CS2 suite humming along just fine. With the BF1099 10.4.3 update, PS even sees and uses my USB scanner. Photoshop Elements works perfectly as well. I have an SSE3 CPU with all the applicable Maxuss patches applied to a native install.

It works for shure but you can't use it too much, if you open some PSD files and try to do some effects, it crashes.

- Photoshop CS2 with latest patches

- 10.4.3 8f1111 with MaxxussAntiTMP_10.4.3_8f1111 test1