mac emulator for windows

12 posts in this topic

OK i hope this is the right section,

i have a patch version of Mac OS X 10.5.1 for PC AMD

i am running a

2.0GHz AMD Turion 64 Dual core processor

3gbs of ram

i dont want to go messing around and install mac on it just yet but i do what to know if anyone knows a way to emulate mac on the pc, and could you please provide a link.

What about making and effort to read through the forum. It is answered here, and then if it is not working we can help you. This is a community forum, not a support board. It is also in the wrong forum, it is a windows discussion or use multibooting and virtualization.

What about making and effort to read through the forum. It is answered here, and then if it is not working we can help you. This is a community forum, not a support board. It is also in the wrong forum, it is a windows discussion or use multibooting and virtualization.

ok look i did search the forums and read around, i could not find anything, as i showed up there i tried wthe one segestion and all i got was an error, and pearl is for power pc vs of mac osx and i have 10.5 not 10.3 or lower and i am sorry i am in the wrong forums

Yeah it seems installing osx86 on emulated hardware is quite cumbersome. Backup your drive. Partition, and install 10.5.

But, I would have you to warn you. osx86 is VERY addicting and if something doesn't work, don't be surprised if you find yourself spending hours getting it to work. :)