Issues with iPod Video Playlists

skandar

1 post in this topic

So i've been having this issue for quite some time and i don't know what the problem is. I have a 30GB iPod Video 5th generation and i've been trying to create these video playlists for episodes of this show that i got off the internet. Now, mind you, since this was downloaded off a website, the episodes are in parts since they have online "commercial breaks". What i mean by that is that episode one is scattered into 8 separate files, and so is episode 2, and so on and so forth, which doesn't bother me at all because i just organize them with the track setting in the "get info" section on itunes, i.e. if its the third portion of the episode, i'd put track 3 of 7. I also forgot to mention that the videos are under TV Show, which might make a difference but i dont know. I then uploaded The episodes onto my ipod, but for some reason, after playing episode 1 track 1 of 7, or wtv, it would just stop, it wouldn't keep going with the playlist. And it does the same thing with the second one, and all of them actually. I keep getting sent back to the playlist itself after each episode ends and having to select the next part manually. I clicked on the "compilation" setting and even turned on compilation mode on my ipod, but nothing changed. So i'm wondering, what am i doing wrong, or is there something i forgot to change in the settings to make this playlist play without stopping?

Thanks a lot