Less time on forum

40 posts in this topic

ruku,

There is a reason for everything, and I don't really wanna explain :) What I said in the post: "I'll mostly just stick to my own threads and not venture out a lot." This isn't a "goodbye" as you phrase it. Its just that you won't me seeing AS MUCH of me in the forums, like I said, I stick to my own projects and threads, but there is quite a lot of demand there so there is still a lot posting involved.

Kiko,

Can you do anything else other than insult people? I'm here trying to help and make it easier for people to use OSx86 and all you do is criticize my work.

pcwiz is a post whore. Posts way too much, i consider it as borderline spam

What a joke, I find his "spam" very helpful and so do many other less-than-genius members. Can't say the same for your consistently negative opinions you feel necessary to share with everyone. You are an opinion poster (how rare and valuable you are) I guess providing helpful info ain't your style, but why rag on those who do.

Anyway, you just seem jealous of the VIP

Hey, so I made that thread, I only posted in it once in a while at the beginning now I don't even go near it. I don't use that topic to bump my post count like certain others there (no offense to anyone there) :(

IMHO posting a lot is not bad if your posts have some meaning and have some usefulness to them. Also, the post count is off in the "Top 20 Posters". I just went there and it says:

~pcwiz 14-August 07 5,085 31 2.36%

There is NO WAY in hell I did 31 posts. I even went and counted, I did 9 or 10.

IMHO posting a lot is not bad if your posts have some meaning and have some usefulness to them. Also, the post count is off in the "Top 20 Posters". I just went there and it says:

~pcwiz 14-August 07 5,085 31 2.36%

There is NO WAY in hell I did 31 posts. I even went and counted, I did 9 or 10.

Haha, the bitter sweet fact is that it is not off, it is correct (for the last 24 hours). But it is at 25 now. Anyway to cut down to maybe 10 % of your usuall will still be posting more than most people post on this forum anyway.

And why worry about Kiko? His skills are at polishing chrome... his own chrome... :D (or watching pron, or something...)