Disk Imaging on a dual-boot machine

deskBound

3 posts in this topic

I have recently set up a dual boot machine, but my old stalwart (Acronis True Image) seems to choke on the OSX partitions. I'm trying to find a solution to this in a sepaerate thread.

What do others use as an disk imaging solution for your XP partitions, and hgow difficult was it to set up? Ideally, I'd like to do a main image then do automatic incremental or differential backups from there.

• 4 weeks later...
I have recently set up a dual boot machine, but my old stalwart (Acronis True Image) seems to choke on the OSX partitions. I'm trying to find a solution to this in a sepaerate thread.

What do others use as an disk imaging solution for your XP partitions, and hgow difficult was it to set up? Ideally, I'd like to do a main image then do automatic incremental or differential backups from there.

Hi

Have you tried a solution called UltraBac, we have used this software for about 6 months and it is great, so much faster than our old backup methods. this software will take a image of the OSX partition, and you can resote it to another server or to a larger partition, handy for HP servers when they always setup the server with one small and one large partition.

i think there website is www.ultrabac.com