I dont know what to do :S EEE or ipod touch

10 posts in this topic

OK so My sister hardly uses her ipod touch and has offered me it for £70 (8gb model)

But I am tempted by the EEE machines... and wouldnt mind one of those either... but the £70 is a great deal for an ipod touch I think.

I have like £130 at the moment... so It would take a couple more weeks and then I could afford and EEE. But I could just now go and buy that ipod touch.

I love them both I think there both Great devices what do you guys think I should do? Pass on the ipod deal? or go for it?

IF your buying ipod touch, make sure to jailbreak, but its not that ultra. i have one, but it looses you attention after a couple of weeks, but an eee should do it longer, especially if you wait fpr MSI Wind, its like a bit more expensive, but 80gb rom and 1,6 ghz processor, so you maybe could run leopard on it too...

i dont see the point why its better, it got less ram, smaller screen,less mp webcam and a pretty too small keyboard and its not as upgradable as the wind. and in euro, its even more expensive than the wind. so i would wait few more weeks and buy the wind...

@ ranton, it's practicaly the same spec as the wind and looks nicer imo :S

Guys I think I might decide to go for the ipod touch.. shes offering it for £60 and I just jailbroked it and its fantastic!. Then the money left over I will just throw in a draw and save up for the EEE

but the wind got more ram for less money.. thats a point i think, and its upgradable to 2gb, the one just to 1,5gb. and i think the wind is pretty much more good looking, especially the white one^^ but i think its a personal thing

• 1 year later...