FS: Core Duo Mac mini loaded with extras!

Andy Machead

19 posts in this topic

WHATS INCLUDED???

Intel Core Duo Mac mini

Original Apple white keyboard

all cables

all manuals

original box

applecare warranty disc

SPECS???

1.66GHz Intel Core Duo

250GB internal hard drive***

2GB DDR2 SDRAM**

Superdrive

Bluetooth 2.0+EDR

AirPort Extreme

asking price $700 or best offer. let me know!

Ok, not only is your iphone thread a complete ripoff, but you are completely insane if you think someone is going to pay $675 for a USED core duo (not core2duo) mini when they can pay $599 for a NEW core2duo mini. Have you been eating retard sandwiches or something? Stop trying to scam people and move on.

Your mini is MAYBE worth $350, maybe.

Ok, not only is your iphone thread a complete ripoff, but you are completely insane if you think someone is going to pay $675 for a USED core duo (not core2duo) mini when they can pay $599 for a NEW core2duo mini. Have you been eating retard sandwiches or something? Stop trying to scam people and move on.

Your mini is MAYBE worth $350, maybe.

yep, sure. im the idiot because your the one that doesn't read specifications. The $599 mac mini comes with a combo drive, NOT a super drive. The $599 mac mini comes with 1GB of ram and an 80GB hard drive. Not to mention even if you wanted a 250GB hard drive they do not offer it, max apple offers is 160GB.

my macs specs are a 1.66ghz, 250gb hard drive, 2gb of ram, superdrive, and applecare!

Also, if you were to get a mini even close to mine, it would cost a grand.

Apple Mac mini with a 2.0GHz C2D processor, 2GB of ram, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive, etc.

TOTAL: $949 PLUS TAX

aqanutz, stop providing false information... or well, at least stop reading it for all our sakes. really...

ps: not sandwiches, cake. its much sweeter on the other side.

pss: that "scam" iphone sold for $450! oh, what now? just because you don't have one to sell doesn't mean you need to cry about others.

:P

I can get a mac mini off ebay with 1.8ghz (dual obviously), 1gb of ram and a 250 gb hdd with a super drive for £250 which is $488.58

Appe care only lasts until october tho I supose...

with all the other stuff keyboard..mouse remote etc

But upgrading the ram wouldnt cost much either.

yep, sure. im the idiot because your the one that doesn't read specifications. The $599 mac mini comes with a combo drive, NOT a super drive. The $599 mac mini comes with 1GB of ram and an 80GB hard drive. Not to mention even if you wanted a 250GB hard drive they do not offer it, max apple offers is 160GB.

The superdrive and larger HD do not offset the price that you are asking in a fair market. You have an OLD machine with an OLD processor.

my macs specs are a 1.66ghz, 250gb hard drive, 2gb of ram, superdrive, and applecare!

Apple Mac mini with a 2.0GHz C2D processor, 2GB of ram, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive, etc.

That machine is MUCH faster than yours. Again, your machine has an OLD processor that is no where near as fast as that cpu. Your hardware is also used. Prices should be adjusted based on this.

To put in another gig of ram and an HD that matches (or is larger than yours) would cost less than $100.

How much longer do you have on the applecare? Is it longer than the 1 year someone would get with a new mini? Things like this help with the sale.

aqanutz, stop providing false information... or well, at least stop reading it for all our sakes. really...

pss: that "scam" iphone sold for $450! oh, what now? just because you don't have one to sell doesn't mean you need to cry about others.

:)

This is a forum and my opinions (and yours) are welcome here and I will voice them if I feel like it.

Oh, and I have an iPhone. I'm not sure if you assuming I don't have an iPhone and me crying about it is supposed to be an insult or not, but it wasn't a very good one.

All that being said, good luck with your sale but I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to pay that kind of money for that hardware. Your best bet is to toss it up on Ebay and unload it on some uneducated person that doesn't know what they are buying.

• 1 month later...

guys 675 for a pretty fast mac mini with a big drive and lots of ram and a display sounds pretty decent to me...

And why do people do this trolling-in-threads {censored} where once one person says the price is too high everyone jumps on the seller. Pointless. Go troll in the Big Issues threads and put your typing to work there, not here in the marketplace.

:(

what scam iPhone? The one i bought on the marketplace yesterday? Is it a scam?

Guest BuildSmart

I agree with many, the price doesn't seem worth it, now he throws in a display but says nothing about it, which leads the smart person to conclude it's probably a CRT display and as we all know they aren't worth the shipping expense, if it was an LCD display he would have at least mentioned this because that might have made a difference to the value of the sale.

Last time I checked and I am ex apple, apple authorized service center employees will not install non apple hardware in a machine that is covered under apple 90day warranty or applecare warranty because it voids the warranty unless the customer waives the warranty and apple did have options for 160gb and 300gb hard drives for the mac mini as after sales products and checking the hardware list they did not offer a 250gb drive so that pretty much confirms your drive is non apple.

Right now I'd easily buy that for $350 if I had the cash. I am making a linux server, so the warranty does not concern me. They are nice machines for servers because of size too. If I can get some cash, I'll come back to see if you are still selling.

Guest MrRogers

Wow.. you're asking for quite a bit. Maybe if you were selling it for like $500 or something.. people don't care what it retailed for, man, they care for what it's worth now.