Killbot

22 posts in this topic

No. Not the guy on this board. :)

This one is the newest millitary hardware. And don't forget, they have a kill limit. 999. So in order to kill them, you must send wave, after wave, of your own men at them, until they reach their kill limit, and shut down.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/us-military-get.html

"So in order to kill them, you must s......"

It's an "IT" not a "them" and you can't kill something that doesn't have a life, unless you care to share your GPS coordinates!? :)

StiCMAN

No. Not the guy on this board. :)

This one is the newest millitary hardware. And don't forget, they have a kill limit. 999. So in order to kill them, you must send wave, after wave, of your own men at them, until they reach their kill limit, and shut down.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/us-military-get.html

You should change your Icon to a real life killbot now, that you have seen one. :)

It looks like a midgut Terminator T1. :thumbsup_anim:

T1-2001a.jpg

maars_outdoors_300_dpi.jpg

God, when that Futurama episode came out, that was a big joke, look where we are now? If you think about it, US society has really changed a lot in the last few years...for the worse.

God, when that Futurama episode came out, that was a big joke, look where we are now? If you think about it, US society has really changed a lot in the last few years...for the worse.

If you build it they will come... err I mean.. run! :(

I believe that the people at the NSA have seen too many terminator movies.

There's a bug in the software that keeps of track of the kill count ... we forgot to make space for the third digit... the coutn is stuck at 99... We apologize for the inconvenience this might have.... errrk...

Killbot: I see ONLY dead people...

You "know" do you?

<_<

5 years ago, I worked for a company about 50 miles away in another city that used to run CAT 5 for the M.I.C. I was the Linux admin staffer. They have some pretty wierd stuff. Although, I had to sign a NDC, it expires in 8 months, the month I start talking about it.

5 years ago, I worked for a company about 50 miles away in another city that used to run CAT 5 for the M.I.C. I was the Linux admin staffer. They have some pretty wierd stuff. Although, I had to sign a NDC, it expires in 8 months, the month I start talking about it.

Then I'm sure we will all be waiting eagerly for that day <_<