Problems with equipment HP Compaq DC5700

Pipe1984

10 posts in this topic

Good, pediros wanted some help, I downloaded the ISOs kalyway 10.5.2 and leo4all v2 and Zephyroth, with none of these ISOs reaches into the installer, loading the first few lines of code but reaches a point (nothing else start) and does not start, with the kalyway keeps the bottom of the apple and does nothing. I downloaded the new version of Leo4all, burning at low speed and try but I do not fio lot of work to me. We leave the characteristics of having my team if I can help:

• Intel® Core2 Duo E6320

• 1,86 GHz, 4 MB de caché de nivel 2, Bus frontal a 1066 MHz

• Chipset: Intel® 963Q Express

• RAM: 1 x 1 GB

• Tipo de memoria: DRAM DDR2 síncrona PC5300

• HD: 250 GB

• Velocidad de la unidad de disco duro: 7200 rpm

• Controlador de disco duro: SATA 3,0 Gb/s

• Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3000

I commented that the problem may be the chipset that is a bit strange but good. Thanks in advance for a greeting.

Hence does not pass. I am using iso Leo4all v3.

I am desperate

Extension "com.apple.driver.ApplePCIConfigurat or" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this post is old, but I have the dc5700 MT up and running. I used Kalyway 10.5.4. I do have a PCI FX 5200 card in for my video though. I am running at 1280 x 1024. I have sound. Even Keynote works. Only thing I don't have going is my ethernet. Which is a big one, I know. If you want a guided tour of what I did to get Kalyway going on this just let me know. I would post it now but I don't even know if you are still around since this is a few month old post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a HP DC5700 and would really appriciate a guide to installing leopard on this machine.

hello, I have written you a private message, anyway I asked for here, you could tell me what iso did you use if you use vga dc5700 integrated or plate has a flat vga (vga to) operate in this team, no whatever works. The dc5700 is my small factor. I hope you can help.

thanks

PD: do you speak spanish?

• 4 months later...

I also have an HP dc5700M - Core2Duo E6600, 2GB ram, Intel Q963 Express chipset. Seems the different ISOs I've tried all result in the same thing, stops at the splash screen.

Adding -v -x -f boot flags, it stops at waiting on boot-uuid-media.

What is required to get this working? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!