/movevideodrivers: no such file or directory?

freestart

14 posts in this topic

Please I have installed Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD but when entering in OS the video is corrupt but I can feel the audio.

I have tried to boot:

Press F8

type:

-s

mount -uw /

/movevideodrivers

but it show me:

no such file or directory.

Why?

Please help me please! ^_^

I have:

SVGA ATI HD3870 512 DDR4

MB Asus P5K Premium

RAM 2Gb DDR2 CORSAIR DOMINATOR 1066 Mhz

CPU Q6600 Step G0

You use the command

cd .. and ENTER

it is "cd space pointpoint" "ENTER key" two or three times, It should take you to the root! you can usethe "ls"(list directory) command to see when you have reached it!

As my first reply said: "Quit being a whynie!!"

We are not all sitting here waiting just to help you, if someone doesn't answer just update your post by using "bump" as a reply, then it goes to the top again! Also it is rude to "bump" ANYTHING more than three times if you haven't gotten a response!

SticMAN

someone can answer me please? ;)

You use the command

cd .. and ENTER

it is "cd space pointpoint" "ENTER key" two or three times, It should take you to the root! you can usethe "ls"(list directory) command to see when you have reached it!

As my first reply said: "Quit being a whynie!!"

We are not all sitting here waiting just to help you, if someone doesn't answer just update your post by using "bump" as a reply, then it goes to the top again! Also it is rude to "bump" ANYTHING more than three times if you haven't gotten a response!

SticMAN

excuse me SticMAN !!! I have done cd .. more time then ls for the list directory but in root there isn't the movevideodrivers. What is a "bump" ?

Its called " Removevideo" and not "movevideodrivers" and if its not in the ROOT then you don't have the installation that supported it!

A "bump" works like this:

1) you post a request

2) you wait for somebody to answer you, this can be any time from 30min to 3 hours!

3) you go to your original post and add a second post under it, not crying or Whyning, but just write "bump" and post it.

4) you again wait for somebody to answer you, this can be any time from 30min to 3 hours again!

5) you may "bump" it again(3rd time), but by now everybody is either ignoring you, or they don't know the answer!

you continue to search, even on Google for answers!

SticMAN

excuse me SticMAN !!! I have done cd .. more time then ls for the list directory but in root there isn't the movevideodrivers. What is a "bump" ?

Its called " Removevideo" and not "movevideodrivers" and if its not in the ROOT then you don't have the installation that supported it!

A "bump" works like this:

1) you post a request

2) you wait for somebody to answer you, this can be any time from 30min to 3 hours!

3) you go to your original post and add a second post under it, not crying or Whyning, but just write "bump" and post it.

4) you again wait for somebody to answer you, this can be any time from 30min to 3 hours again!

5) you may "bump" it again(3rd time), but by now everybody is either ignoring you, or they don't know the answer!

you continue to search, even on Google for answers!

SticMAN

OK thanks for your HELP !!! :P

Hello.

Mayby i'v got similiar problem.

My notebook is ARISTO vision 735i: intel core 2 duo t540, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GO 8600 GT, intel chipset.

My installation is not start. Darwin loading drivers, and stop on text - Kernel version: Darvin kernel 9.2.0 etc....

i test option -s and cannot find: "Removevideo" just say Kalyway and "movevideodrivers".

please help me

sorry for my english

MAX

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I have got a Sony Vaio VGN-NR10E and I have got the same problem :

Root and type /movevideodrivers

Answer: no such file or directory. :lol:

HELP ? I use Kalyway 10.5.2.

Thank

NB : It start with black screen but with starting welcome jinggle... (Hello Mac OS...)