system time problem

Fahad Iqbal

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,,

I m facing a problem in mac book pro machine, it is dual booted with windows XP and MAC. I have joined windows 2000 domain in MAC and XP both, it is working perfectly fine with windows, but in MAC,, the issue is it reset its clock when i reboot the machine in windows and come back to MAC. this does not happen when i reboot from MAC to MAC or I shut down MAC and again start in MAC, it only happens when i restart it in windows and then come to MAC again. kindly provide me some permanent solution for it,

thanks.

Thanks Robbiem, you solved my problem

yeah indirectly the credit goes to pcwiz,, but thanks to you,, that you told me about that site :-)

now one more thing to discuss,, i need to set the order of IP address in DNS setting, I have entered 3 DNS address, one is for my domain and other two are of my ISP, i need to put my ISP's DNS on top as i have done in windows XP so that my direct profile (in outlook express) can work. In MAC I am using MS Entourage as an alternate of Outlook Express but when i put ISP's DNS on top it doesnt log in to the domain,,even it dont display OTHER user at login screen but when i put the local DNS on top it picks the domain but by doing this i cannot access my mails in MS Entourage using DIRECT profile