Kill yourself to save the planet

24 posts in this topic

Opps, don't look too fast, or they will be gone. This looks like another one of those Al Gore, or Leslie Pickering death cults, like the "cult of Gaia". Who knows what insane garbage these Al Gore fanatics will come up with next.

http://www.vhemt.org/

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...eId=63755#vhemt

Wow. I find this mildly disturbing. More so in that there are people who follow it.

I find this extremely disturbing. What the hell is wrong with these morons, there are less radical approaches like recycling not like "Hey! Let's take out the razors and salt". They are just too lazy aren't they. Let them all commit suicide so humanity can go back to sanity. ;)

Al Gore wouldn't encourage us to voluntarily kill ourselves. There must be alternatives in a less drastic manner. Perhaps this is a way for proving how serious the condition of our planet is. With sanity aside, I'd have to agree that we are somewhat overpopulated on planet Earth.

My opinion is that we may be overpopulated but that doesn't mean that we have to go on a suicidal rampage or to stop multiplying. The reason we are polluted is because we are the ones who litter and that we are the ones that have those horribly pollutant factories. Stop doing harmful things and change will come, hopefully without blood.. :D

My opinion is that we may be overpopulated but that doesn't mean that we have to go on a suicidal rampage or to stop multiplying. The reason we are polluted is because we are the ones who litter and that we are the ones that have those horribly pollutant factories. Stop doing harmful things and change will come, hopefully without blood.. :P

Well agreed! -_-

Do your research first...

Gaia is not a cult following Al Gore.

They are an environmental group set up in the late 1960s, following the Gaia Hypothesis [1] [2]

Furthermore, this hypothesis dictates that even humans are a crucial part of the living organism that is earth, so Gaians killing themselves and worshipping Al Gore is not what the group (notice my use of group, not cult) is about.

What exactly is a cult, in your definition - I am curious.

I would probably say the NRA is a cult - after all, joining a group and telling people they can take their guns from their "cold dead hands" sounds pretty cultist to me.

People shouldn't kill themselves, but theres nothing wrong with not having children. The earth is ridiculously overpopulated, and if there were to be say, only 3 billion people a lot of our climate problems would become less significant.

They are an environmental group set up in the late 1960s, following the Gaia Hypothesis [1] [2]

Furthermore, this hypothesis dictates that even humans are a crucial part of the living organism that is earth, so Gaians killing themselves and worshipping Al Gore is not what the group (notice my use of group, not cult) is about.

I would probably say the NRA is a cult - after all, joining a group and telling people they can take their guns from their "cold dead hands" sounds pretty cultist to me.

What he said.

Thats a lot comming from a little boy that can't read.

All I asked, was for you to read the documents I posted. It proves 1/2 of what I have been saying.

Your links at the top? I read them. Marvin explained who they were and asked how they are tied to Al Gore, if at all. The answer, to make your life easier, is that they're not tied.

Your links at the top? I read them. Marvin explained who they were and asked how they are tied to Al Gore, if at all. The answer, to make your life easier, is that they're not tied.

Thats a lot of reading in such a short time. It would take a good while to read all my research.