How media controls you

16 posts in this topic

Is there any chance you might be able to cite anything but youtube videos?

Yes, http://www.linuxgod.net/dod/

I have already posted this. And talked about it on many topics. That one site contains the PDF documents, and evidence that I have gathered. Admitted, and documented, and some emails gathered from the Dept. of Defense concerning this matter, and the NTSC flicker rate of 29fps. Also talks about "Media Head" "talking points", to keep you in the dark using misdirection.

If you look at it in the same way, Its like an insect that hypnotises it's pray before it attacks.

I've seen quite a vast range of anti-government posts from this JonTheSavage guy and he seemed like a freedom-loving anti-government guy I could certainly get along with -- but now he just seems a bit mental. :D You're gonna have to provide more evidence.

I've seen quite a vast range of anti-government posts from this JonTheSavage guy and he seemed like a freedom-loving anti-government guy I could certainly get along with -- but now he just seems a bit mental. :P You're gonna have to provide more evidence.

:wacko: I just gave you 1.54 gigs of evidence. :(

I'm not anti-government. I am anti-big-corrupt-criminal government. :P

I'm not anti-government. I am anti-big-corrupt-criminal government. :P

There is no such thing as a non-corrupt government. You guys across the pond fought us tyrannical Brits in a war for 'freedom' back in the day but now look -- you have one of the most corrupt governments and the largest standing army by a very wide margin (one thing that your fore-fathers agreed on was the lack of a standing army). Even the organisations with the best of intentions turn into something bad and this is because positions of power only attract - and can only attract - one type of person -- a person who wants to use that power to control others.

Taxes are theft by coercion and violence. Governments, at least not super-small ones, cannot survive without taxing the subjects (btw, point of interest: you are officially, by definition not a CITIZEN but a SUBJECT) to fund their monopoly over whatever the hell they want to.

As far as I'm concerned governments are useful for providing justice (but not drawing up laws) and defence (but not having a military presence in 130 countries in the world in the case of the US -- let's make that just ONE), handing off the smaller tasks like road maintenance and maybe trash pick-up to the micro governments (the state governments, etc.).

Back to the topic at hand, however. :hysterical: I know the media would like to think that they are controlling my mind like a marionette but this is just not so. Maybe because I rarely watch any TV nowadays because let's face it, it's pure garbage. Over here the format for a successful TV show is "Talent Oriented Reality Show", "Talent Oriented Reality Show (feat. CELEBRITIES)" or, if you're really lucky "Documentary About an irrelevant Celebrity and their Equally as Boring Children" that the ignorati seem to lap up.

If the media want to control my mind, they gotta get me to pay attention to it first.

Back to the topic at hand, however. :P I know the media would like to think that they are controlling my mind like a marionette but this is just not so. Maybe because I rarely watch any TV nowadays because let's face it, it's pure garbage. Over here the format for a successful TV show is "Talent Oriented Reality Show", "Talent Oriented Reality Show (feat. CELEBRITIES)" or, if you're really lucky "Documentary About an irrelevant Celebrity and their Equally as Boring Children" that the ignorati seem to lap up.

If the media want to control my mind, they gotta get me to pay attention to it first.

Hahah, so true :D

Hahah, so true :D

Unfortunately Faux news controls the old unthinking braindead fogues. The rest control the brain dead. There is a channel for everyone out there, its just a question of which channel control's which group's opinions.

I dont' see any of the channels talking about Sodium Fluoride, or mercury in the vaccines, or the methods the government uses to engineer viruses like AIDS. Nooooo. Nobody wants to talk about those things.

I dont' see any of the channels talking about Sodium Fluoride, or mercury in the vaccines, or the methods the government uses to engineer viruses like AIDS. Nooooo. Nobody wants to talk about those things.

The thiomersal debate has had a great deal of research put into it, and it has been shown that there is no harm to people.

Thiomersal metabolises into *ethyl*mercury, which is nowhere near as harmful as methyl-mercury and does not accumulate in the body as readily.

Despite research showing that there is no harm from thiomersal in vaccines (it was also shown that the study linking the MMR vaccine and autism was flawed), the EU is encouraging manfactureres to phase out the use of the chemical.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4311613.stm

http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/publication...omersalfsht.pdf

Oh, and AIDS isn't a virus.

It's an immunodeficiency condition. It's also part of the retrovirus family.

Which is what I was getting at ^_^

AIDS is the condition, HIV is the virus

You want to know how the media controls you?

The media started this coo about the MMR vaccine causing autism. Thiomersal has been used in vaccines for 60 years. You can safely bet every person on this forum from a affluent country has gone though a course of vaccinations, some of them containing thiomersal.

What the media has done is spread controversy that has lead to the MMR vaccine being used less, leading to outbreaks of meseals and mumps.

Furthermore, the number of cases of autism have actually increased, rather than decreased, as would be expected if there was a link with the MMR vaccine.

And do you know what the funny thing is? The MMR vaccine doesn't actually contain thiomersal.

A prime example of how the media controls you.

The thiomersal debate has had a great deal of research put into it, and it has been shown that there is no harm to people.

Thiomersal metabolises into *ethyl*mercury, which is nowhere near as harmful as methyl-mercury and does not accumulate in the body as readily.

Despite research showing that there is no harm from thiomersal in vaccines (it was also shown that the study linking the MMR vaccine and autism was flawed), the EU is encouraging manfactureres to phase out the use of the chemical.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4311613.stm

http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/publication...omersalfsht.pdf

Oh, and AIDS isn't a virus.

Yes, and you can swallow Drano and it won't hurt you either. Go do it.

BBC's reputation has been smeared from what it used to be in 2000.