Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Geysa

Dans la lignée de l'EEE-PC

1 post in this topic

Donc théoriquement en septembre nous allons voir débarquer de belles choses dans nos rayons informatique:

Et en plus si c'est compatible OSX86 ca va être le pied:

a) E-DT - Desktop PC, No Monitor - Cost between $200-300.

Might be good as a second computer doing tasks that don’t require a lot, therefore taking some load off of a persons supercomputer.

:) E-Monitor - 19-21″ screen all in one desktop computer like iMac - Cost around $499.

I would not buy this for the same reason I would not buy an iMac, I like my parts to be replaceable by generic, off the shelf parts, by me.

c) E-TV - 42″ Plasma with computer technology on board running Linux.

:) enjoy