[solved] HacOSXuser

aquanutz

32 posts in this topic

This has been solved.

HacOSXuser.

Don't deal with this kid. He's taken $65 from me for a processor he had posted on here (in this thread: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=98235) and has not sent it. He's ignored my emails and PM's on here (He's been logged in after I've sent them, he just decided not to respond).

He said he would ship the day after payment. Didn't. Said he would ship the following day. Didn't. Said he would ship again two days later. Didn't. Said he would ship this past sunday/monday. Didn't. (Mods, feel free to go through my PM's to verify this)

Now I have filed a dispute in Paypal to get my money back and if for some lame reason that goes awry, I can always have Amex do a charge back.

I just want to save any of you guys the time and hassle of dealing with this asshat.

HacOSXuser.

Don't deal with this kid. He's taken $65 from me for a processor he had posted on here (in this thread: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=98235) and has not sent it. He's ignored my emails and PM's on here (He's been logged in after I've sent them, he just decided not to respond).

He said he would ship the day after payment. Didn't. Said he would ship the following day. Didn't. Said he would ship again two days later. Didn't. Said he would ship this past sunday/monday. Didn't. (Mods, feel free to go through my PM's to verify this)

Now I have filed a dispute in Paypal to get my money back and if for some lame reason that goes awry, I can always have Amex do a charge back.

I just want to save any of you guys the time and hassle of dealing with this asshat.

I feel your pain!

You will find he will most likely change his IM name and e-mail and continue happily thinking he did nothing wrong! :(

Idiots like him are sociopaths and feed on other peoples misery!

SticMAN

(I think we should bump or reply to this post every so often to keep it fresh in everybody's minds!?)

I agree, we should bump this. :)

This sucks too because I was going to use that CPU for work and he knew it and I thought I got the point across that I needed this thing ASAP since I told him several times... Now I've gotta order another one and wait even longer. :(

HacOSXuser.

Maybe if we start calling him names.......?

we might get him to respond, or it will make you feel better?

you start..... :(

SticMAN

remember to keep posting the original!!!

I feel your pain, I will let the mods know unfortunately there is not much they can do as it is buyer beware. Although they will be made aware of it, sorry for your inconvenience.

Absolutely. I hold no one accountable besides myself (and him for being a little dweeb). At first I didn't think he was going to stiff me because he was communicating with me... then he stopped. Hah. Oh well, I'm sure Paypal will see things my way and if they don't, Amex will.

Get his information from PayPal and inform his local authorities. DO NOT LET THIS GO.

Edit---

There is plenty the mods can do, they can:

1) Ban him

2) Change his title to Marketplace Scammer

3) There are other things.

Surely we should give the poor guy a chance to tell HIS :P side of the story!?

AND THEN HANG HIM FROM THE NEAREST TREE!! :)

SticMAN

HacOSXuser.

Get his information from PayPal and inform his local authorities. DO NOT LET THIS GO.

Edit---

There is plenty the mods can do, they can:

1) Ban him

2) Change his title to Marketplace Scammer

3) There are other things.

I only have his name and email address. Since he is the one sending me something he has my address. :D I'd love to go to the authorities. I can't stand people like this kid.

Surely we should give the poor guy a chance to tell HIS :D side of the story!?

AND THEN HANG HIM FROM THE NEAREST TREE!! :)

SticMAN

Haha, I'd love for him to chime in here but I doubt he will. If something had happened and he was unable to send the cpu out, he should have told me, he did sign on to post a few comments after my last PM. He's had ample time.

Seriously, I'm not sure what's going on in this world where people think they can get away with everything...

this is cool and all. excpet i responded to every one of his messages. told him he would have to wait a few days as i am 15 yrs old and it takes tiem for someone who cant drive to get some of these things done. i constantly informed him of everything. till he placed 2 claims on paypal. i even told him i dont check this site every day. then he started being a total douche. but whatever

You shouldn't be buying {censored} from a 15 year old little kid.

Yeah, he was being a "total douche" by getting upset because you told him you'd send it one day, then another day, then another day.

That's not how you operate when selling things online.

You should stick to school, and come back when you're old enough to understand how to actually sell something.

Dumbass.

lmao. this thread is def. filled with {censored}. and to think i came here for os x help. whatever. ill figure stuff out on my own. oh and i appoligized and refunded his money back, which i planed to do when i realized he didnt want to wait any longer

have a nice day.

this is cool and all. excpet i responded to every one of his messages. told him he would have to wait a few days as i am 15 yrs old and it takes tiem for someone who cant drive to get some of these things done. i constantly informed him of everything. till he placed 2 claims on paypal. i even told him i dont check this site every day. then he started being a total douche. but whatever
Ok, let me go ahead and right now tell you are a complete liar. You have not responded to all of my PM's nor did you respond to my email. Second of all, you never told me you were 15 years old until AFTER I had paid you. Here is a tip, don't list an item for sale if you can't actually sell it because your mommy can't take you to the post office.I started being a total douche? Shall I post all the messages? I was completely understanding of your situation and then you just stopped responding to me even after I warned you I was going to escalate a paypal dispute. Don't be upset because you look like an idiot on an internet forum.
You shouldn't be buying {censored} from a 15 year old little kid.Yeah, he was being a "total douche" by getting upset because you told him you'd send it one day, then another day, then another day.That's not how you operate when selling things online.You should stick to school, and come back when you're old enough to understand how to actually sell something.Dumbass.
Yeah, had I known he was a 15 year old kid before I paid him.Seriously, this kid has a lot to learn.
lmao. this thread is def. filled with {censored}. and to think i came here for os x help. whatever. ill figure stuff out on my own. oh and i appoligized and refunded his money back, which i planed to do when i realized he didnt want to wait any longerhave a nice day.
Wait any longer? Waiting almost 2 weeks for you to ship something is a little absurd. I got the payment, sucks that now I have to pay a paypal fee to get my money back. I guess it's just the price I'm going to have to pay to end this.Also, I will close the paypal dispute when the money is in my account now since you were supposed to do this through there.

ok. dispute handled. sorry for the inconvenience. i wasnt trying to scam you or whatever and i kept trying to keep you updated.

btw. this is my homepage. so if anyone in my house used my computer(which they do cause its the fastest) i am logged in. so im not always the one logging in. anyways. i appoligized. now i hope you 30 yr old guys can keep having fun bad mouthing a 15 yr old over a stupid forum.

I appreciate you stepping up and refunding my money. I really do. You should still try to see things from my perspective. I could not get a response from you even though you were logged in on here and posting in two threads.

As for being 30, I'm no where near that old. :(

I'll re-title the thread now.

ok. dispute handled. sorry for the inconvenience. i wasnt trying to scam you or whatever and i kept trying to keep you updated.

btw. this is my homepage. so if anyone in my house used my computer(which they do cause its the fastest) i am logged in. so im not always the one logging in. anyways. i appoligized.

Well done but you had to add the jab:

now i hope you 30 yr old guys can keep having fun bad mouthing a 15 yr old over a stupid forum.

This forum isn't stupid :(

Aquanutz, what CPU and socket type are you looking for?

I have a few lying around I don't want. (no charge)

Well done but you had to add the jab:

This forum isn't stupid :(

Aquanutz, what CPU and socket type are you looking for?

I have a few lying around I don't want. (no charge)

I was looking for a low end core2duo (LGA 775, i'm sure you know) and if you are looking to give one away at no charge, you're a saint. haha. But if you have one for sale, let me know. ;)