DC Madam's Murder

12 posts in this topic

Was there more than one reason for her murder? Was it just because she was about to release her client list, or was there more to it? It doesn't explain the death of former CIA agent Roland Carnaby. Might I add, that some MSM talking heads are saying that {censored} Cheney was one of her clients, as well as John McCain. Right now, its just a conspiracy, but the truth will come out.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may20..._connection.htm

Couldn't agree with you more!!

(but it is a nice way of getting your postcount up!! :unsure: )

SticMAN

The reason why I didn't reply is because I'd be wasting my time with the unsourced, made up rubbish you've been coming out with recently

The reason why I didn't reply is because I'd be wasting my time with the unsourced, made up rubbish you've been coming out with recently

Oh yeah, because someone threatens your cultish belief system? heh. Tell me how she tasered herself before she died? Lets have a debate on it. You are just running away from the debate because you can't debate it.

Oh yeah, because someone threatens your cultish belief system? heh. Tell me how she tasered herself before she died? Lets have a debate on it. You are just running away from the debate because you can't debate it.

I can't debate against nothing.

At least I spend some effort on finding reliable sources to back up my arguments, if not, I at least explain it using credible scientific examples

What you don't understand is that YOU are the one with a belief system. A belief system based on irrational and illogical thought.

There is not some grand conspiracy here. Yes there are bad, and corrupt people in our government, there have always been these people in every kind of government. It is the folly of having a government run by human beings. There are people who are plotting to enslave the entire human race (whether they will call it slavery is another story, but irrelevant).

But here's the bright side, these people are secret. Being secret about ones actions is a double-edged sword. While one might be able to take control in this way (and this is very bad by the way), the disadvantage though is that BECAUSE they are secret, other people who are also in power are not with the program, do not work with the secret takeover, actually WANT to help people, etc. So there is no way that these "secret" people can gain full influence over everybody in a position of power.

What these secret people can do though is shift the odds in their favor. Whenever theres a new debate, etc. These people (through media, government, money, etc.) can make the odds 55/45 in their favor, so that IN THE LONG RUN they get what they want. This is why we must continue to push legislation, etc. that holds these people of power accountable for what they do, this will shift the odds back down to an even standing, or if were lucky, reverse the trend.

Every person is a variable, every person is different. The right variable at the right time can make all the difference. This is also true for the wrong variable at the wrong time.

What I suggest you do in your views is become more level headed, don't take things at face value but also don't overtly reject them for no reason. Always have in the back of your head the thought of "...hmmm, maybe its not the way I think it is, lets logically break it down". This skill is called critical thinking. It is a skill that the vast majority of human beings lack extensively.

Ditto!

SticMAN

(its easier to agree than to have to think of all this stuff AND type it!! :) )

What you don't understand is that YOU are the one with a belief system. A belief system based on irrational and illogical thought.

There is not some grand conspiracy here. Yes there are bad, and corrupt people in our government, there have always been these people in every kind of government. It is the folly of having a government run by human beings. There are people who are plotting to enslave the entire human race (whether they will call it slavery is another story, but irrelevant).

But here's the bright side, these people are secret. Being secret about ones actions is a double-edged sword. While one might be able to take control in this way (and this is very bad by the way), the disadvantage though is that BECAUSE they are secret, other people who are also in power are not with the program, do not work with the secret takeover, actually WANT to help people, etc. So there is no way that these "secret" people can gain full influence over everybody in a position of power.

What these secret people can do though is shift the odds in their favor. Whenever theres a new debate, etc. These people (through media, government, money, etc.) can make the odds 55/45 in their favor, so that IN THE LONG RUN they get what they want. This is why we must continue to push legislation, etc. that holds these people of power accountable for what they do, this will shift the odds back down to an even standing, or if were lucky, reverse the trend.

Every person is a variable, every person is different. The right variable at the right time can make all the difference. This is also true for the wrong variable at the wrong time.

What I suggest you do in your views is become more level headed, don't take things at face value but also don't overtly reject them for no reason. Always have in the back of your head the thought of "...hmmm, maybe its not the way I think it is, lets logically break it down". This skill is called critical thinking. It is a skill that the vast majority of human beings lack extensively.

We can always have faith in the fact that this is a democracy, and that since not everyone (very few people, in fact, if any) is out to take over the world, they will tend to be outvoted by those who are trying to do good for society :)

We can always have faith in the fact that this is a democracy, and that since not everyone (very few people, in fact, if any) is out to take over the world, they will tend to be outvoted by those who are trying to do good for society :(

100% correct, but ONLY if people actually get involved in society.

The problem with the US is that too many people have been "too busy" sitting on their ass, watching TV, working too much, etc. To even CARE about society, so the vote of the people who are actually out to help society is a lot smaller.

THAT is why I support Barack Obama, he is encouraging people in this country to GET INVOLVED in society again, while Hillary Clinton is saying "just vote for me and I will fix all your problems for you".

The people (average people) getting involved in the government, society, etc. IS NEVER a bad thing.

We can always have faith in the fact that this is a democracy, and that since not everyone (very few people, in fact, if any) is out to take over the world, they will tend to be outvoted by those who are trying to do good for society :(

Last time I checked, America was a Republic. Not a Democracy. It is sad when people don't even know what type of country they live in.

Last time I checked, America was a Republic. Not a Democracy. It is sad when people don't even know what type of country they live in.

Democratic Republic.

We elect officials DEMOCRATICALLY and then they vote on the issues and laws for us.

Iran is a Republic as well, except its a theocratic Republic.

One could actually argue that the US is a democracy (in a way).