Leo4all v3 PC WILL NOT BOOT UP

andyd17

5 posts in this topic

Hi all hope there is someone out there that can help i am very new to this os but i know a bit about pc's i have an amd64+ 3200 (sse2), msi k8n neo4 motherboard, msi nx6600gt pci nvidea graphics card, 200gb sata maxtor 6b200mo hard drive, pioneer dvd rom 122 ide,nec dvd rw nd3450a ide. I have partitioned my hard drive into 4 equal 50gb xp,vista,osx86 & spare partition for all the {censored}. I've installed leo4allv3 on the formated partition i have selected the appropiate selections from the customise install installation went through sweet no problems i have put easy bcd on my pc to allow multi boot and that works fine.Now here where the problem starts when i try to boot up from the osx86 screen reels off a load of command prompts and then stops and hangs for about 30 to 40 secs and then says syncing disks... killing all processes (i have included a pic to show where it gets to) and then restarts the pc and that is it any one out there that can help me please i have looked all through the forums as yet no luck.

Thanks andyd17

post-223854-1209745981_thumb.jpg

Hi all i solved it in the end re-installed leo4all V1 with basic drivers then i removed video drivers and it booted up.I then installed latest Nvidea & LAN drivers onto running operating system and pc is running sweet pc specs are:-

AMD64 3200

MSI 6600GT Graphics Card

MSI K8N Neo4

Maxtor 200gb sata

Pioneer DVD Reader

NEC DVD Writer[/size]

Im having a similar problem with Leo4All v3. Ive got an hp dv2312us. Ive got it installed, and it hangs where yours did. Occasionally it'll run past there, but always ends up crashing. Any idea?

Hi mate have you tried a clean install with v1? if you read my post above give it a try,only choose basic drivers then after install remove the video drivers "./RemoveVideo" It should hopefully boot up.